NBN Spring Gathering

Polly

14 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Here you go JF - wish you were here!! :default_beerchug:

DSC_7025.JPG

You keep your mitts off Grace and I special pool table of the broads, its filthy enough :default_norty:

Enjoy mate, only a matter of days (or is it day) till we will be rocking the waves again, and the pubs of course :default_beerchug:

Have a great weekend everyone despite looking at Seagypsy's finger above on my screen (ouch!)

If you pass through Horning which I suspect most of you will ........... WR is moored on the river side between the New Inn and the Swan.  Currently looking pretty smart thanks to winter work.

All donations gratefully received :(

Liz

• Like 1

I’ll moor next to her Liz then we can 50/50 on the donations.....

Here are Grendel and Polly finally making it out of South Walsham where they were sleeping 💤 in the afternoon. Peter has some great day boat footage for those of a photographic bent too...

See you all tomorrow from a damp but enthusiastic crowd on Ranworth Island  

EE5C0718-51F3-41C7-993A-34DE83E49905.thumb.jpeg.def58fc097ddac6602dfb6741c4becbe.jpegB8C1C905-C3D6-46AE-A7F5-1CC72D472F16.thumb.jpeg.801267dafa14932e2fa36e82f9146fd9.jpegF384DE78-BB3C-4EFB-B496-9205AFA38D23.thumb.jpeg.1cb9f9cb431ec80ad19f7b307c7f9ed2.jpeg

• Like 5

Will be leaving Clacton for Acle in a minute.

Then load the boat up and head out.

Play dodgems with the Acle Regatta on route and hope to be with you all for around 17.00hrs (ish) 😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Seagypsy said:

Can't make it, stuck in Richos literally one handed, have to go back to James Paget Monday depending what they say might be referred to Norwich.

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH Incy wincy spider bit Tony's finger.

20190517_140316.jpg

Get a bowl of surgical spirit, and put your finger in it.  Then, when it's cleaned and getting better, you can repair the ceiling having jumped through it. 

Seriously though, that does look nasty, and I hope it shows signs of improvement very soon. 

I, d still put in a bowl of surgical spirit, but then I'm a bit of a masacist anyway.