A New Line For Maurice Mynah?

Polly

He was supposed to be out and about a few weeks back when I was on the water, he seems to have avoided my patrols however.

There is only so long he can hide however :default_norty:

Nope, Spelling correct!. You lot are lucky,

I've been suffering gout in both hands and typing has been painful. Worst case of gout I've ever had. Left foot, left knee, left elbow and some knuckles on both hands. Still, getting over it now.

I've been back home now since last Thusday. Sorry I missed you Jay, I forgot which boat you were on which didn't help.

Now! Down to business. So Some smart **** has named his make-up firm after the daughter of Chaos, the Greek goddess who personified a void! I suppose they looked into it but it does make you wonder. It is of course the perfect name for any boat I own.

As far as it being me what's doing it... Nah,,, you couldn't make it up... well I suppose they could!

Oh yes, just as a footnote, when I purchased a small dinghy, I registered it with the BA as Nyx II. The paperwork came back as "Nyxii" Needless to say, when I bought my other dinghy, I named it Nyxii II.  

• Like 3

Sorry for the late reply, I was at an event, organised for gentlemen of taste and sophistication, to launch a new fragrance line from a long established high-end niche perfumery. Yeah, I don't know why I was on the list either! Oh, wait a minute...:default_norty: 

It did give me a chance to catch up with my perfumer friend Mo before he heads to Russia for the general launch of his new fragrance line over there and upcoming Vogue feature (his new range of accessible fragrances are currently exclusive to Ellie's perfumery where they had their debut). I was interested to discover that his perfume bottles for his top of the range perfumes (hand blown, diamond encrusted, etched glass with solid gold fittings) are created in Suffolk. 

I also took the opportunity to get my nose on the new Creed Aventus Cologne (£155 for 50 ml). Lighter and more refreshing, due to the addition of mint, I won't be adding it to my collection as I prefer a more robust scent and already have the Aventus EDP.

The new Ted Baker Turkish Barbershop range was also interesting. I'd been volunteered to act as the subject for the demonstration. So while the Master Barber, who turned out to be a very attractive young lady, coiffured and cut my hair, demonstrated cleansing, toning and the new beard oil before demonstrating a traditional cutthroat shave (I admit I am a badger hair and safety razor practitioner), finishing with a face and neck massage and a spritz of the new cologne (reminds me of the Floris Special No 127 £87 for 100 ml), I put some thought to the new range of men's grooming product that MM and I will be releasing next year.

'MentalMan for Gentlemen' (TM) a range of grooming products for men of a certain age and outlook, tired of smelling of sweat and desperation! Available soon in B&Q and chandlers nationwide. :default_norty:

The first in our product line is a combined heavy duty moisturizer, sunblock and insecticide. Too long in the sun? Skin on your face all stretchy and wrinkly? Look over eighty and you are only 43? You need Kn-nutted (TM) by MentalMan for Gentlemen (TM). Made with only the finest lard, bitumen and DDT. 

• Haha 3