News On Pozzick and Seren

YnysMon

4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

I can't see grandma's teeth but grandma's other bits is a worrying sight, I'm pretty sure my grandma didn't have one of those... :default_blink:

Have you read the Roald Dahl version of the Red Riding Hood story? The one where little miss riding hood gets the upper hand. I was going to quote things like ‘whips out a pistol from her’ (knickers…are you allowed to say that? ), only I didn’t think it would go down too well online, even though it’s a children’s story. I love Roald Dahl’s subversive version.

3 hours ago, kpnut said:

He looks totally shocked!

I would be too! You haven’t yet seen the granny cap Graham has planned. I wasn’t there when Graham tried it on, but according to Harry, Pozzick was cool with it. Mind you, Pozzick is cool with most things.

Having just dealt with a collie for that past six years, I’m still amazed at how laid back Pozzick is. We still love Seren, however manic she is! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

You really do need to buy some sofa's Helen!

We have one of those ridiculously big sofas with a bend at one end.  But when Harry chooses to lean against the sofa the mutts decide to lean against him. Normally they have the sofa to themselves. 
:default_rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been a bit slow in posting these photos/video from the doggy's Christmas party. A fine time was had by all the doggies and most of their humans too. Seren and I won the musical chairs, all doggies managed to get treats during the pass-the-parcel (gravy bones between each layer of wrapping). I was outraged (only kidding) that we only got second place for the fancy dress though - mainly because the dozy judge asked why Pozzick was wearing a dress and Graham didn't explain that he was supposed to be the big bad wolf in grandma's clothes. 

P1020039.thumb.JPG.3855b2f3e2f7399f843d785defafb882.JPG

P1020051.thumb.JPG.6958c348861e4c5f70a601274079b963.JPGP1020065.thumb.JPG.2b4f9227d90520c4805233ea3c274487.JPG

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Pozzick looks to have taken to his new home fine, especially if he let you dress him up.

My pooch would have been out of that in a flash.

I must admit I was amazed at how calmly he took to his costume. He's certainly laid back!

Those are some special, wonderful photos Helen. Glasses suit Pozzick and Seren looked as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth with her red cape on. 
Well done on your win, as Jean said, a competitive streak there. 
On the boat at the moment in this cold, I’ve been putting a coat on Finlay at night. If you are thinking of the same with Pozzick, (not that a double coated arctic type dog should need anything) his dress and nightcap would do just fine! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, kpnut said:

On the boat at the moment in this cold, I’ve been putting a coat on Finlay at night. If you are thinking of the same with Pozzick, (not that a double coated arctic type dog should need anything) his dress and nightcap would do just fine!

I think Pozzick will be fine, whatever the weather throws at us. His coat has got even thicker since he's regained some weight. However, your post has reminded me that it would be a good idea to take Seren's cuddly coat with us this time. She's had it a while and it's hardly been worn, but this trip could be just the time when it's needed. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 14:58, SwanR said:

That looks like a very competitive streak you have there Helen. 🤭

It certainly does Jean, I wouldn't want to come up against Helen, she moved quick and seemed like she was having much more fun than Serene, I wonder who she really took part for :default_biggrin:

Happy birthday to Pozzick, been said already but he certainly fell on his paws finding you and your family Helen. An act of kindness at first but now I suspect you are in love with him as much as he is with you, bless you

:default_xmas6: x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1