Peace

NorfolkNog

Never mind Noggin. It looks like Nogsgone.

Nice to have a brief chat last night and a catch up but as you know I was a bit distracted as they were not showing the match in the pub and for some reason I could not get a signal on the TV on board 🫣

When I got back from walking the dog this morning it was Nogsgone 😳

Have a great rest of your holiday. We are heading back to home moorings today.

16707509334838733396101501736668.jpg

• Like 1

We went up to Horning this morning to do a couple of jobs on Moonlight Shadow (how’s that for dedication from a management team member?).  The drive up was stunning, with frost covered trees and a very wintery -5c showing on the car’s external temperature gauge.  The basin at Horning Pleasurecraft was frozen over, too.

Spent a couple of hours there, cleaning out the oven and putting new shower curtains up in the heads, before coming home and putting our Christmas tree up.

And you lot thought I was a grinch.  Pah!!!

6333C2F0-097E-4C77-95C7-FA9A957339E4.jpeg

277FB4A6-20F9-4764-AF05-E33FB8E299EA.jpeg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, FlyingFortress said:

Just blooming rub it in why don't you

Ha ha! Pride before a fall. Only 'beer' at New Inn was Doombar. :default_crying1animated: serves me right for showing off!!! :default_norty:

Appreciate the advice on the ice. Need to be careful anyway but especially when it's not your boat!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LizG said:

When were you in there???? We were there about 7 o'clock this evening. Had an agreeable Gin Mare and tonic but yes two pumps of identical Doom Bar!!

Aw, what a shame, bit later than as they were closing early so into the Swan, last in as usual :default_drinks:

We will bump into you yet!!! 

Mrs Nog is partial to a gin or three :default_drink_2:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FlyingFortress said:

So what do they have on at The Swan?

Must admit not one of my favourites watering holes.

New Inn was good when new management took it over last year but haven't not returned, I think that says it all.

The Swan just had Ghost Ship on but to be fair it was well kept. Staff were friendly and helpful and didn't boot us out early so on the whole we were happy. Ferry was closed. New Inn had 2 pumps, both showing Doombar. Had a Guinness. Staff OK but very keen to stress they were closing early. Didn't try the grub. So not turning cart wheels, may have a trip to Cromer today and into the Red Lion. Great beer choice and Black Shuck gin for Mrs Nog. :default_beerchug:  Bit warmer today too! 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Mouldy said:

We went up to Horning this morning to do a couple of jobs on Moonlight Shadow (how’s that for dedication from a management team member?).  The drive up was stunning, with frost covered trees and a very wintery -5c showing on the car’s external temperature gauge.  The basin at Horning Pleasurecraft was frozen over, too.

Spent a couple of hours there, cleaning out the oven and putting new shower curtains up in the heads, before coming home and putting our Christmas tree up.

And you lot thought I was a grinch.  Pah!!!

6333C2F0-097E-4C77-95C7-FA9A957339E4.jpeg

277FB4A6-20F9-4764-AF05-E33FB8E299EA.jpeg

A good view of Ranworth Breeze.

13 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

The Swan just had Ghost Ship on but to be fair it was well kept. Staff were friendly and helpful and didn't boot us out early so on the whole we were happy. Ferry was closed. New Inn had 2 pumps, both showing Doombar. Had a Guinness. Staff OK but very keen to stress they were closing early. Didn't try the grub. So not turning cart wheels, may have a trip to Cromer today and into the Red Lion. Great beer choice and Black Shuck gin for Mrs Nog. :default_beerchug:  Bit warmer today too! 

I believe The Ferry is closed at the moment to have a new kitchen fitted.