Merry Christmas All.!

BroadScot

A Very Happy Christmas from us both here in Norfolk on this beautiful Christmas Morning!   ice slice

Breakfast will be after pressy-opening; we've home-cured gravadlax and the bread's baking now... washed down with a good old bottle of fizz.

Then it's off to the Eagle at 12.00 and back to the goose a bit later!     xmas6

• Like 8

Hi all, 

A merry Christmas from Karen and me. Breakfast is our customary sausage rolls with a mug of tea, followed by prezzie opening then off to the in-laws for the rest of the day. 

Wherever you are, or whatever you`re doing, we both hope you`re having a wonderful time, and our thoughts are going out to those who are less fortunate than us.

Have a good one all ...................... Neil.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, jeffbroadslover said:

Hope that all those who can read this have a very merry Christmas.

Those who are beyond reading this just now obviously are having a good one !

Hope you all have a healthy and safe 2016.

Jeff

You can definitely put me in the second category :naughty:  

'cheers Jeff and all our members

have a good one. 

Down the pub in a couple of hours cheersbar  xmas6

• Like 7

Well, I have had a lovely day. Christmas Eve was spent wih the usual Santa Clause and Snow Man movies, nibbles and drinks followed by a huge Christmas lunch with all the family today (am totaly stuffed) was it worth all the shopping, present wrapping and cooking, you bet it was.

Boxing day is cold meat, mash and pickles yum, sorry Ray and Carole but no goey black fish eggs lol, hope you enjoyed it.

Hope you all had a lovely day, how was it for you guys? No disasters like the one I had a couple of years ago when I dropped an xx large turkey taking it out of the oven, it tasted nice once I'd gotten all the bits out of it (if not a bit flat lol)

Grace xmas2

• Like 6

Thank you, Gracie, great day for us too. No disasters, other than the bread sauce that caught so I had to make a second batch. Our nine month old grandson was a delight, such a happy chappy! The other week he embarked on the Gt Yarmouth diet of soggy, well chewed chips from the market. Today he went a stage further with chunks of turkey cut into chips and clearly he enjoyed the experience. A joyous day for us all!

• Like 1

With that gorgeous expression on his face, he looks a sailie type to me, when helming I have often seen that type of expression on a Sailor as he is about to tell me to get out of the ruddy way and that I am not a Yacht so why on earth the zig zagging :naughty:

Happy Boxing Day everyone xmas2

Grace

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

Sorry to bring this to the top again but I've just had a good look at Griff's jumper, I really do hope it was a gift from a sweet little Auntie and he didn't actually go and buy it himself :naughty:

Grace

I wasn't going to mention it Grace in case it was just boats that had a nervous reaction to it..

• Like 1

OY!  I have feelings you know! :dance

At our local clay shoot today, met a chap with a wooden leg called Dave,  No idea what his other leg was called

Anyroadup, well chuffed to see NBN Forumites have had a great Christmas time. Us too as it happens,

Herewith a second proper good Christmas jumper modelled by yours truly. However there are some significant points in this photo I feel it is only fair to bring to your attention. I'm stood next to a very nice bunch of Gods own Country White roses, 24 of em to be precise. Also in the photo is my MrsG and Bro's MrsG, both of whom originate from Scotland.

Therefore we have one White Rose between two thistles !!

Yes I know - probably be in it good n proper for that remark, but one has to get them in when one has the chance LOL

Griff

BA NBN 161.JPG

• Like 1