Merry Christmas All.!

BroadScot

Merry_Xmas_001.jpg.1182b1f8691bc1f9b0b28

To all Forum Members. Have a safe and peaceful Yuletide. I will pop in during the holidays. For those working at Christmas, be it Hospital, Fire Service or Police etc. I hope you are off at some point and able to join into the festivities. Take care ALL!

xmas6Iainxmas2

• Like 11

A very Merry Christmas to all my Forum friends, have a lovely Christmas Eve and I really do hope you have a healthy and peaceful one.

You have all been entertaining, funny, serious and downright Victor Mildrew at times but I wouldn't change this Forum or any of you lot for all the wine in France (I may have to re-think that last bit lol). Seriously, you have been a much needed tower of strength and I would just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart :kiss All the very best always cheers

Gracexmas2

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, Maxwellian said:

Merry Christmas from me also. If anyone has some spare time a few more boat tales would be nice. It would offer a wee break from all of the legal debate. Love to all. I hope 2016 will be good to everyone.

Merry Christmas from us too.

I'm not big on posting tales etc,  but we hope to be out on the boat between the 27th and 30th, so look out for us on the Oulton Broad web cam, Just got a 'new to me' Camera off my daughter (her Nikon D3100) so i may pop a few snaps up when we get back.

Paul.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Jonzo said:

Merry Christmas to all members of the Norfolk Broads Network! Have a great time off, a brilliant new year and don't forget to book off plenty of boating time in 2016 :naughty::naughty:

Hi John,

Already booked including the work party for 2016.

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy boating in the New Year.

Regards

Alan

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Jonzo said:

Merry Christmas to all members of the Norfolk Broads Network! Have a great time off, a brilliant new year and don't forget to book off plenty of boating time in 2016 :naughty::naughty:

Roll on May, that's when i start Job Share at work, loads more time off to spend on the boat.

It will be 3 days on 3 off 3 nights on followed by 15 days off. :dance

• Like 6

Ho, Ho, Ho and a Merry Christmas one and all.cheers

Sounds good Paul, but as I have put a few pounds on this year I am wondering if I could get a job as Santa? 2 weeks on and 50 weeks off - now that is a proper job share!! (jealous of Norfolk).

Alan, Dont go speeding up t'north because the rangers may on holiday.:Stinky:River Police

Grace, please leave some wine for the rest of uscheers

And as for the rest of you - Have a cracking Christmas and wishing all of you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

• Like 7

Bah humbugs....  they just ain't as nice as chocolates :P

Happy Christmas you lot!

Between you all you provide a much needed link to a place we all love and miss when we can't be there. From tales of trips and holidays to technical tips, this place is worth its weigh in cadburys... well almost.

And happy hogmany to the pesky one :kiss

• Like 7

Wishing all forumites a great Christmas, with a happy / healthy / Prosperous New Year.  Also wishing you many balmy days afloat too.

We have family visiting tomorrow including new Grandson 'Freddie' his Mum / Dad, plus Bro and MrsG2. Daughter also with us  So we will be at home - Good.  Boxing day - doing not a lot, Sunday forenoon - clay shooting and I'm taking along a few guests / newbies introducing them to the discipline of clay shooting so that will be interesting.  Monday - All day in the field game shooting along with Macie dog of course.  Tuesday onwards - whatever occurs,   I might if the wx is kind even get my leg-over :naughty: - my mighty Tiger1050.  This evening we are round at next door neighbours, which is where I'm off right now - the fools and they know us too! cheersbar  Earlier went with Daughter / Son to see Star Wars episode VII - Which did not disappoint - enjoyed it that much I will go see it again in the new year sometime

Griff

BA NBN 160.jpg

• Like 9