Not Seen That Before

DAVIDH

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed a new feature on the Barnes camera (unless it was there all along and i missed it!)

You can in effect scroll the camera back to an earlier point in time then set it going again. The image below shows how I repositioned the scroll bar back by 1hr 23mins and 17 seconds as an example.  This way you can look at more interesting content than that which might be being shown currently. 

Regards

David

screenprint.jpg

• Like 1

I like the fact finally Innershed have moved the Barnes Brinkcraft came over to stream on You Tube. It means that You Tube takes all the bandwidth issues away with just a single feed going out from the camera not being hosted by Innershed.  It also means near as makes no odds real time streaming and better quality too.  You can also see on the actual You Tube page how many viewers the camera has in real time.

The downside is you can't control the camera so it does it's pre-set patrol 24/7.  That said when when people had control you might want to see some mayhem being caused down the river, while the person controlling the camera seemed to prefer a view showing a couple of Swans.