Independence - Updates | Maintenance & Care

LondonRascal

19 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Tell him that sailors who are prone to seasickness, always eat rice pudding before they go to sea.

It looks cleaner on the deck!

Kind of reminds me of the Kenny Everett sketch where they are all on a cross channel ferry and the sea is very rough, many including Sid Snot are hanging over the side being ill, the captain asks Sid Snot if he has a weak stomach to which he replies "no, I'm chucking it far as everyone else"

Hi all . . . New forum member here and I will introduce myself properly in the "New Members Area" soon, I promise :12_slight_smile:

I have been totally captivated by this superb thread and have been watching and following since Robin's announcement last year of his bold purchase . . . . . 

Thanks Robin for sharing this experience with us and gratitude to your Crew for what you're all doing . . . Griff especially!

Productivity in my office was just about zero today :10_wink: as I've been tracking your progress from Plymouth and, I'm sure, like everyone else, I wish you continued success and safety with your transit to our beloved Norfolk Broads.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Indy Crew. Enjoy your dinner and breakfast you will only need lunch to have a grand slam. Have found you on marine tracker along with a friend who is on a yacht in Antigua, your voyage more interesting than his. God Speed.

• Like 2

I've never been good below decks if it's a bit lumpy. Always managed to keep my breakfast. Get him a good breakfast and keep him up top or on watch. If he can see the horizon he should stay the right colour.

Look forward to the updates tomorrow. Have a safe journey.

Colin:default_beerchug:

10 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

In Wetherspoons at present. Cheap but cheerful, (some nice eye candy too) early start tomorrow, in here for B’fast st 0700 sharp.

I hope you have a good breakfast, good luck for todays passage, we will be watching.

• Like 3