Super Sunday

Super Sunday,tomorrow three great events.The British Grand Prix from Silverstone, The Cricket World  cup,England v Australia and The Mens final from Wimbledon .Federer v Djokovic.Saw the Semi yesterday. Federer v Nadal,what a match.

So Tomorrow, got my work cut out trying to watch all three.Shame the planners didn't try to keep them apart.

Good luck to England,Lewis and both the men at Wimbledon .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Super Sunday,tomorrow three great events.The British Grand Prix from Silverstone, The Cricket World  cup,England v Australia and The Mens final from Wimbledon .Federer v Djokovic.Saw the Semi yesterday. Federer v Nadal,what a match.

So Tomorrow, got my work cut out trying to watch all three.Shame the planners didn't try to keep them apart.

You have'nt mention any bike racing?. What about BSB or WSB, or even Moto GP?. 

I hadn’t watched cricket until recently but this format can be quite exciting. I was signed off work for three weeks in June so got quite hooked because I actually had the time to watch it ... and it was better than the rest of the daytime tv!! :)

7 minutes ago, SwanR said:

I hadn’t watched cricket until recently but this format can be quite exciting. I was signed off work for three weeks in June so got quite hooked because I actually had the time to watch it ... and it was better than the rest of the daytime tv!! :)

I got the bug,over twenty odd years ago.Just love all formats of the sport, from test matches down.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Not my sport sorry.Still enjoy if it's yours.

I always do. Although not so much Moto GP,  too much Spanish influence and control, result, too many Spanish riders getting preferential treatment from Spanish governing body DORNA, and financial backing from Spanish oil giants Repsol. 

World Superbikes used to be far superior in racing terms than Moto GP, until the running of it was bought from the Flamini group by no less than DORNA. Now it's been deliberately dumbed down so as not to eclipse THEIR baby Moto GP.

British Superbikes however is much more exciting, with the teams and riders being enthusiasts, rather than corporate puppets. Result, exciting racing with a mainly British, but also several very talented multi national riders. I've had the great pleasure of mating a few of the BSB riders, and they've all been very easy and keen to talk to the fans, unlike the corporate puppets, who's lives and activities are very much controlled. 

4 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

England Vs New Zealand. I think.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Londonlad1985 said:

It'll be TMS on the radio all day for me. I'll probably be fishing while it's on. Tennis is too tense for me. Bad for the blood pressure. I don't mind the racing but I won't pay for my T.V so don't get to watch much anymore. 

F1 is on channel 4, full coverage for the British race.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a bad Saturday.Angelique Kerber beat Serena William's in about an hour.She completely out played her. I thought  before the start,William's would win.Kerber deserved to win,playing very well.Taking to Sue Barker,she was very grateful.Adding Wimbledon to the French open.

• Confused 2