Members I Have Seen...

Ray

2 hours ago, petersjoy said:

We also saw Nyx coming out of Wroxham, thought it was odd not seeing you at the helm.

I was talking to Petersjoy at Salhouse this morning but he didn't know who I was and I didn't know who he was he had obviously not seen the 2 NBN burgees on the boat we were standing by. Had a coffee and a chat on Lightning this afternoon with Neil and Karen at How Hill sadly taking the boat back in the morning moored at Paddy's Lane for the night Lulu's parents  moored behind us

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Seagypsy said:

Lulu's parents  moored behind us

Yep, there’s a few of us family out and about this week.  I don’t know what boat you are on to give you a wave.  I must start my Luna’s Log write up. Seen so many NBN people yesterday 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seagypsy said:

I was talking to Petersjoy at Salhouse this morning but he didn't know who I was and I didn't know who he was he had obviously not seen the 2 NBN burgees on the boat we were standing by. Had a coffee and a chat on Lightning this afternoon with Neil and Karen at How Hill sadly taking the boat back in the morning moored at Paddy's Lane for the night Lulu's parents  moored behind us

Yes, sorry about that, i missed the burgees on your boat, nice to talk to you though.

i was too busy just saying hello to John also before we left.

6 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

We have seen a few too, passed Lightning, waved at Sam and Graham on Luna, waved at Peters Joy and Nyx all yesterday, will be on the look out again today emoji23.png

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Hi Hazel, which boat are you on,?, had we known, we would have slowed down and said hello. 

9 hours ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Yes, it's been a good day for seeing new faces, sadly in Ray's case

LOL everyone says that!😄

Seriously, it was good to say hello ST. We are pottering about towards Coltishal via Ranworth, Salhouse and Wroxham.

If we can't get through Wroxham Bridge we'll turn round and find a wild mooring. We do hope to head south a bit later in the week ST, we'll keep a look out for you 👍

• Haha 1

Last I only saw 2 burgee flying and a members boat that didn't see us but thought we'd want mooring on the bank with his wash.

After many years of service my flag pole (3/8" wood) strapped to the front lost a fight with a branch so new one ordered.

2 hours ago, EastCoastIPA said:

I can think of one or two contributors to the drone and dashcam threads that may not be so keen!! Perhaps we would need an etiquette. Fly one NBN burgee if you don't mind your picture taken, fly two if you do mind and don't want to end up pictured on the forum :default_smiley-taunt014:

I don't mind but I fly 2 port and starboard

• Like 1

The food was wonderful! This pub seems a little past it's best from the outside but the food and the service were fantastic. I'm not an ale fan I'm afraid but the fizzy foreign stuff I prefer was ice cold as it should be. Their music selection was right up our street and we had a delightful lunch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray said:

The food was wonderful! This pub seems a little past it's best from the outside but the food and the service were fantastic. I'm not an ale fan I'm afraid but the fizzy foreign stuff I prefer was ice cold as it should be. Their music selection was right up our street and we had a delightful lunch. 

Fizzy chemicals for me too, I've tried lots of real gravy, ermm ale, but don't like it.  

• Haha 2