It Just Gets More And More Beautiful!

LoloPaul

1 hour ago, batrabill said:

No pics, but, we started from Wroxham village about 8 am and motored to Coltishall. On the way saw 7 Kingfishers. Including a pair sat warming in the sun just 10 feet from the boat

Magic

This is one reason why it's always better to hire a low top design, to get to the quite stretches where you get a more varied selection of wildlife. 

28 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

Let's do it then! I have a few photos to submit.

Someone start calendar picture thread, then and set a time limit for entries, so we can vote and get the job done.  Should manage it before Brexit is resolved 😉😉😁.

On 30/10/2019 at 05:04, Vaughan said:

Which reminds me, are we having a calendar for next year?

19 hours ago, JamesLV said:

Nah, I could turn it round pretty swift! I have done for the last couple of years!

On 30/10/2019 at 05:32, Chelsea14Ian said:

Bit late if there is going to be one.

18 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Let's do it then! I have a few photos to submit.

18 hours ago, Mouldy said:

Someone start calendar picture thread, then and set a time limit for entries, so we can vote and get the job done.  Should manage it before Brexit is resolved 😉😉😁.

Sadly, and I do not have the figures nor the authority to say this, but the calendar photo competition seems to create far more interest than the actual calendar sales. I do know there were a number of 2019 calendars left over so perhaps the powers that be are looking elsewhere to raise funds?

You need to find good caring loving homes for about 40 of them!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JanetAnne said:

You need to find good caring loving homes for about 40 of them!

That was probably all the profit gone! Why so many left over? I didn't buy one last year, to be honest I thought them over priced and there were one or two pictures that I did not like. 

So lets go about it another way, lets have a competition to find twelve new screen savers, one for each month? 

3 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

That was probably all the profit gone! Why so many left over? I didn't buy one last year, to be honest I thought them over priced and there were one or two pictures that I did not like. 

So lets go about it another way, lets have a competition to find twelve new screen savers, one for each month? 

Sorry, not 40 left over. We need to sell something like 35 or 40 in total to make them viable.

I could also solve that too if required!

In all seriousness, I'm happy to do another one if it's required, I can do them in quantities 25 and up if that helps. For the record, I do the calendars at cost price, I don't charge anything for my design time either, so I stand to make nothing from them, I just offer my services.

• Thanks 6