Sad Sight

garryn

Remind me again, how did a sunken boat thread end up with a bunch of p155heads getting ratted behind a sofa?

It's all Jeffbroadslover fault.

He, along with the rest of us with a sense of humour (Probably warped) kicked it off so we somehow ended up getting rat-ar5ed behind his sofa.

Who's round is it anyway?   :default_icon_e_confused:   :default_beerchug:

Griff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BroadAmbition said:

Remind me again, how did a sunken boat thread end up with a bunch of p155heads getting ratted behind a sofa?

It's all Jeffbroadslover fault.

He, along with the rest of us with a sense of humour (Probably warped) kicked it off so we somehow ended up getting rat-ar5ed behind his sofa.

Who's round is it anyway?   :default_icon_e_confused:   :default_beerchug:

Griff

Yours griff time to dispel all them rumours about Yorkshire men and there deep pockets lol..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just think about it.

If things didn't go wrong we would never now how to put things right again  !!

I wish Richardsons good luck with the necessary repairs on this one and hopefully it will not be too expensive and not take too long to sort it and maybe introduce some updates that had not been feasible initially.

Jeff

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Broads01 said:

I think a sinking is meat and drink to Richardson's, I should imagine it's a well practiced routine.

Do you not remember the days of the boat graveyard Simon ?? Plenty of nearly sunk ex wilds and Thames fleet boat around Stalham. Back in the day the yard was bursting at the seems. 

2 hours ago, andyg said:

Do you not remember the days of the boat graveyard Simon ?? Plenty of nearly sunk ex wilds and Thames fleet boat around Stalham. Back in the day the yard was bursting at the seems. 

Yes and I remember lots of Hearts boats that took years to sell. I don't remember seeing any sinking, I was thinking more about the recovery jobs they have to do when boats are holed when on hire. I recall one of the Magic Gems sunk a few years back.

They had boats stored all over the place. Horning Thorpe Stalham. I read somewhere that at one point richardsons owned over 700 hire craft across there different fleets. I guess they've had more then the odd one sink. They use to have a great big dual steer boat at Stalham from one of the Thames yards. Miss something or other. Always liked the look of it, no idea where that ended up, would of made a good liverboad.