New To Forum

Hi All,

My name is Adam 

Thought i would say hello to you all, hired boats a couple of time before and have one booked for a week in September this year which we are very much looking forward to.

• Like 3

Thanks all for the warm welcome,

We pick the boat up on Friday 20th September, do you think it will be quiet with reguards to finding moorings at the popular spots?

A warm welcome me and Graham too.

We haven’t experienced any issues finding mooring spots in September. Mind you, we don’t go out of our way to find moorings near pubs that often. The southern broads have been noticeably quieter this last year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ahay said:

We pick the boat up on Friday 20th September, do you think it will be quiet with reguards to finding moorings at the popular spots?

Welcome along. I’ve only ever been out once in September on a midweek hire. It was very busy but the weather was glorious and all the people avoiding school holidays were probably there. 

Here’s the video I made of that trip. 
Norfolk Broads September 2016 on Moon Beam

• Like 1

Welcome Adam to this very pleasant Forum . I do hope you have a very nice weather September up in Norfolk it's a very nice place to go but I'm in Hospital once again as that will doing me a world of good when I do go in September 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.

No doubt i will pass some of you during our week in september 

16 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

Welcome Adam to this very pleasant Forum . I do hope you have a very nice weather September up in Norfolk it's a very nice place to go but I'm in Hospital once again as that will doing me a world of good when I do go in September 

All the best Andrew 

• Like 1