Crew Places - Broad Ambition

LondonRascal

I’ve had message from Griff (who is currently sailing around the Greek islands on a yacht) that he requires crew – no not for the yacht and sun tan in the Med – but here in blighty on the Broads!

Broad Ambition will be attending the Vintage Wooden Boat Show to be held in Beccles on the weekend 15th August (I trust I have the right date  and name of the event.)

On the same date there will be the Beccles Carnival and a Vintage Market taking place at Beccles Quay.

I am not going to be able to attend, and Griff has found himself with just his pair of hands to crew Broad Ambition from Stalham to Beccles.

If anyone wishes to give him a hand and have a good time both on board the boat and with the activities in Beccles please either reply to this thread or send Griff a PM here so arrangements can be made.

• Like 1

Wow, no takers. We would have volunteered but we will be taking Miss Lisa to the Seamaster Club meet at Beccles  on the other side of the marina. Woodys and Seamasters in the same place, living the dream.

Best Regards

Bob & Karen

:welcome: to the forum from me.. cheers

P.s that does seem to be a real "them and us"!!.. Plastic Orca will be over by the woodies though (Hopefully!).. She does a fair few grand worth of timber inside lol 

• Like 1