Irstead Staithe

BrundallNavy

That's a bit strong!  I love this forum because they accept anyone...even me!  As I have found Norfolk folk to be. (Is there a collective noun for Norfolk people?).  I tried Norfolkitis..but that sounded very wrong.  :hardhat:  A few too many bevvies this evening me thinks...

19 minutes ago, Timbo said:

O ie ydym yn ôl ac yn llawn o vim ac egni ... y fforwm yn cwrdd yn gwneud i chi yfed cynhyrchion ystafell ymolchi!

Which, roughly translated, means:

Oh yes we are back full of vim and vigor ... and the forum will meet makes you drink bathroom products!

• Like 1

Just now, Hockham Admiral said:

Which, roughly translated, means:

Oh yes we are back full of vim and vigor ... and the forum will meet makes you drink bathroom products!

Only because Ellie decided one of the teacups needed a thorough soaking before use and put it next to my boat coffee!

1 hour ago, YnysMon said:

Yes, sorry...got a bit carried away...

That's what a forum is all about and why so many different topics end up being discussed. No need to apologise, I just wish I understood what the dickens  you are all saying! :blush:

• Like 1

Look, this is just getting out of hand now! It's lovely that people are joining in but I'm having difficulty understanding some of it. LOL! 

Part of the trouble with Welsh is that there's differences in vocabulary between north and south, and anyway...I'm rusty!

Helen

8 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Rhaid i hyn fod yn sicr y edau mwyaf ar hap o bob amser! :naughty:

Just now, YnysMon said:

Look, this is just getting out of hand now! It's lovely that people are joining in but I'm having difficulty understanding some of it. LOL! 

Part of the trouble with Welsh is that there's differences in vocabulary between north and south, and anyway...I'm rusty!

Helen

The best I can come up with for truly random would perhaps be Xn+1 = (Xn-24 + Xn-55) mod m :shocked

• Like 1