Star Seen In Horning

Poppy

This must be the best topic of the month, thank you Poppy for kicking it off. And he never even got a "like" on his first post, well you get a first one from me lol...

Thank you to all the contributors for all the pictures and descriptions of their itinery, a brilliant piece of posting.

I am so looking forward to watching this program, and recording it in triplicate too, one to DVD for the boat etc

Please keep the pics and descriptions rolling, you can never get tired of this. 

I bet the bookings for 2018 should take off. 

Richard

• Like 8

2 hours ago, marshman said:

Err - no comment from Vaughan about how stunning the old boat looks?? Hope you approve....!!!

I thought people might be fed up with me rattling on about the same subject! Some of us are accused of that, on here!  :default_gbxhmm:

I did think of posting something, as this is an iconic scene. A forty ton trading wherry, being quanted away from the staithe at Beccles, not all that far from where she, herself, used to trade, in Bungay, from 1898.

We are privileged to see this image of the history of the Norfolk Broads as a commercial navigation.

And yes, she looks stunning! A great credit to all of you who look after her so well.  :default_icon_clap: :default_icon_clap:

And booger yer National Park!!   :default_scaredmouse: 

• Like 14