Nbn Forum Logo

jeffbroadslover

Now we are trying to guild the lily Nigel, the main point of using Tims version is that the fonts are consistent with the rest of the forum branding, by changing the font of the word Member, you would be pushing the result away from the forum branding.

at a previous employment i had to sign for a branding booklet that dictated every detail of the branding, including the spacing around various parts of the brand, and changing a font like that would havr been a hanging offence.

Tim has shared the logo that is to the Brand standards, I would suggest anyone should use that for preference.

I have used Tims document above to produce this Word document which has all the correct  fonts etc

So if you wish to print out a logo, please use this version or Tim's as a basis to start and just change the text where it says Your name.

Thanks

NBN Logo.doc

Well, I've looked at the logo as illustrated above and although it's all very fine and dandy, it almost, but not quite exactly not what I wanted. :-)

What I'm trying to find is an NBN flag (just the bit that's shown above the "member" bit of the logo). I would like it as a decal if that's the right word. A self adhesive plastic transfer that I can attach to Nyx each side, to use instead of a pennant (which would be impractical for me). Alternatively, an A4 landscape printable version which I could laminate and attach with double sided adhesive tape.

43 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

What I'm trying to find is an NBN flag

Even a cack handed old buzzard can cut the flag out of suitably coloured Fablon and stick it on the bows of their boat, similar to hire boats of old. I've been meaning to do that for a year or two now and for the first time in three years Jenny Morgan is now out of the water for a well deserved, much needed tart up, better late than never so next year she will be sporting NBN badges on her bows, if all goes to plan!  All you need is red and blue Fablon, the hull, even that of Nyx, provides the white, doddle of a job. The NBN flag on the top left of the forum page is what I have in mind rather than the one shown earlier in this thread, e.g. blue, white, red, white, blue, couldn't be more simple!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauriceMynah said:

Well, I've looked at the logo as illustrated above and although it's all very fine and dandy, it almost, but not quite exactly not what I wanted. :-)

What I'm trying to find is an NBN flag (just the bit that's shown above the "member" bit of the logo). I would like it as a decal if that's the right word. A self adhesive plastic transfer that I can attach to Nyx each side, to use instead of a pennant (which would be impractical for me). Alternatively, an A4 landscape printable version which I could laminate and attach with double sided adhesive tape.

Do you mean something like i had in the window years ago?

I made and laminated that one.

16032010029.thumb.jpg.a1fdd9ed16475f8b51d84f9678732876.jpg

2 minutes ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

I did put an NBN window sticker in Lightning, but one of the other owners removed it. So i can only fly the burgee off the stern grab rail. I`d like to make an A4 laminated placard thingy, but don`t know how to do it, plus don`t have a laminater.

Can't you use the "static cling" hire boat versions?

If someone can do the flag graphics in a high resolution pdf and upload it I can go to a printers near to where I live and get them to produce a sheet of decals.

obviously I would also need to know what size people wanted them to be , I was thinking something along the lines of about 8inches across 

I would be happy to donate them to the forum and any member wishing to have them could make a suitable donation to forum funds if they were so inclined 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

I did put an NBN window sticker in Lightning, but one of the other owners removed it. So i can only fly the burgee off the stern grab rail. I`d like to make an A4 laminated placard thingy, but don`t know how to do it, plus don`t have a laminater.

Hi Neil, If you tell me what name you want in i will do you a couple and give you them next week.

Paul

1 hour ago, CambridgeCabby said:

If someone can do the flag graphics in a high resolution pdf and upload it I can go to a printers near to where I live and get them to produce a sheet of decals.

obviously I would also need to know what size people wanted them to be , I was thinking something along the lines of about 8inches across 

I would be happy to donate them to the forum and any member wishing to have them could make a suitable donation to forum funds if they were so inclined 

I have the blue flag banner as a 600 dpi 3500px x 1464px tif file as I use tif files for high resolution graphics Simon. It's a big file though and I would need to send via email.

• Thanks 1