One For Jay

unclemike

11 hours ago, garryn said:

Yes JF nipped in there. Kings Arms it is. 

Great stuff mate, I'm hoping to drop in over winter soon too. It's good to see they are getting all set ready for Christmas :default_beerchug:

10 hours ago, hazelgirl said:

When I saw it I thought Kings Arms at Ludham too, know that place well with the Spider Walk of Death to get to it lol

Righto Pinocchio :default_icon_liar: That's why you didn't say beforehand isn't it :default_smiley-angelic002:

And remember, spiders are more afraid of you than you are of them

Screen-Shot-2019-05-22-at-3_30.45-PM.thumb.png.e8a5f19b0d2609c658a71a278f3bf5f7.png

47 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

20191125_095259.thumb.jpg.1e5061c2f25720fd74e425462d9fd311.jpg

Anyone got their tree up yet, because I sure haven't :default_icon_liar:

Ive very reluctantly bought a new tree after Mr Rat chewed up our decs last year when it was in the loft. 

The new tree is still in the box and I suppose I will have to put it up mid Dec. Cant stand decorations. Bah humbug

3 hours ago, Lulu said:

The new tree is still in the box and I suppose I will have to put it up mid Dec. Cant stand decorations. Bah humbug

You know the sooner you get it put up the sooner the job is done and you can sit back and enjoy don't you Mrs Scroo.....Lulu :default_biggrin:

3 hours ago, Timbo said:

Granddaughter Grace put her Christmas tree up at home over the weekend. Meanwhile Santa's little helper is looking for his Black n Decker to assemble her presents and thinking he might have left it on the boat!

Yay, well done little Grace :default_xmas4:

That sounds like a well thought out plan for Santa's Little Helper to be able to enjoy an "unscheduled" visit back to the boat :default_xmas3:

2 hours ago, hazelgirl said:

Right that's just not necessary :facepalm:

Sorry Lynndsea :default_norty:

2019-01-15_wex_47124112_I1.JPG.thumb.jpg.8d8578102de36ef51eef14c97871d96e.jpg

16 minutes ago, chameleon said:

you would prefer this linzeeeeee

266516.bin.jpg

That's just cruel :default_biggrin:

5b903f473cccd120008b458c-1136-852.thumb.jpg.b23e1f5d78c327f331b11d7f75cd1117.jpg

:default_xmas2:

1 hour ago, Lulu said:

Now my boss has brought the office decorations to my desk for me to do. ITS NOVEMBER!!!!!  

You'd be complaining if he brought them for you to put up in February, think yourself lucky :default_norty:

1 hour ago, hazelgirl said:

My boss usually waits till December but I end up getting left with doing it :facepalm:I don't know why they ask me because it's really not a skill set I am good at.

Maybe they can't find an alternative skill set for you which you actually are good at :default_smiley-angelic002:

8 hours ago, YnysMon said:

So, I take it you are hoping to get some snow ❄️ on your Christmas Moonlight Shadow weeks Jay?:default_xmas2:

Oh no,please please please NO!!!

I'm out at the same time and If I get snowed in or iced in I'm in dead shtuck. If Hickling freezes whilst I'm out, same thing applies!. 

8 hours ago, YnysMon said:

So, I take it you are hoping to get some snow ❄️ on your Christmas Moonlight Shadow weeks Jay?:default_xmas2:

Of course some snow at Christmas would be wonderful Helen, although I don't want the rivers freezing up and leaving me stranded......or do I??? :default_biggrin:

13 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Oh no,please please please NO!!!

I'm out at the same time and If I get snowed in or iced in I'm in dead shtuck. If Hickling freezes whilst I'm out, same thing applies!. 

Take it as it comes MM, I can't possibly get my head around how you'd cope if you were snowed in at the Pleasureboat :default_smiley-angelic002:

Merry Christmas Everyone :default_xmas2:

Well as things turn out it appears I have 2 funerals to attend in December before Christmas now as the last remains of my family leave us behind.

Nevertheless even this can't dampen my enthusiasm for the festive season and my loooong break on the rivers, so presents have been bought and wrapped, the tree is up and decorations have been thrown around the house in a man's way of decorating the house and yes I have managed to stock up on a couple of cans of Stella ready for the big day :default_beerchug:

How many days is it now??? :default_smiley-angelic002:

895793350_Screenshot_20191127-094642_ChristmasCountdown.thumb.jpg.3f6e95ce616c81da6205d5a4f6642552.jpg

:default_xmas3: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas3:

I thought I'd better post this to keep Jay happy, although I am slightly worried that my reputation as a Grinch may be adversely impacted.  However, I did set up the lights at our house under instruction from the wife.  After thirty nine years of marriage,  I have learnt that give and take in our relationship is key . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the wife gives the orders and I take them!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mouldy said:

I thought I'd better post this to keep Jay happy

Excellent M, proud of you. :default_icon_clap: 

Well actually Mrs M who obviously wears the trousers in the Mouldy household :default_norty:

They look brill, I'll give Mrs M a big kiss when I see her for sending her man out to get those important Christmas decorations up, I wish I could promise you wouldn't get a big kiss too and I'd just shake your hand, but when the beer gets flowing......:facepalm:

I wish I could put such lovely lights and decorations up outside my house, but they'd just be gone by the morning :default_dry:

3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

twat-christmas-lights-500x317.jpg

:default_eusa_naughty:

20181224_121739.jpg.102e647b86102c349eaee3b45edbbd68.thumb.jpg.ee06e18c13eda7037f7a5ad40a6d07d7.jpg

:default_xmas2:

I was looking over a few posts earlier on and found a picture on the forum (already posted so I assume the following is ok, if not, Mods please delete)

Yes, I tried to make Eminem into a happy jolly santa :default_smiley-angelic002:, unfortunately all I got from the photo editor was the following....

20191202_182701.jpg.b79f34cb946374a72f6f3bf0f2beac6f.jpg

So just goes to show Eminem's face........ (finish as you see fit) :default_smiley-angelic002:

1148345901_Screenshot_20191202-175632_MakeMeSanta.thumb.jpg.b5e3bc6858d86b5a929870a4c7c6bcbd.jpg

Other faces are under edit :default_norty: