Cerise Lady Has A Day Out At Last

CambridgeCabby

44 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I hate seeing pubs so empty.

Couldn't agree more. Even worse up here in flat hat land they are shut altogether. :default_crying1animated:

I see even Vallance is now admitting there's no hard evidence regarding pubs. 

Nice to see a drop of Moongazer on at the Maltsters. Such a shame to see it so quiet but at least they are open so good on them for that. Difficult times. 

• Like 1

Guest Jayfire
7 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

I can be a good boy sometimes 

Noooooo, don't do it Mr CC. Stick with us bad lads, it's much more fun :default_norty:

Incase Mrs CC looks in I'll just do this :default_hiding:

• 3 months later...

Finally !!!!!!

A day afloat , Cerise Lady fired up on both engines with no problems , she was dry and fresh inside without any smell of dampness , needed the surfaces wiping down , and the water/moisture traps replacing , but all’s good , motored to Ranworth for a quick lunch then we will head back to the wet shed and home .

back onboard Monday week to sleep over for a few days 

C25024F9-E24B-47A4-90B4-044391782C4A.jpeg

CC99ABB0-C93C-4E64-9A53-9FF78D5210B9.jpeg

A6225579-FC08-42CC-A6A8-952D63F158A0.jpeg

A60A6A7D-BBCD-44C1-96B9-AEAFF0BA2881.jpeg

5D47C781-B50C-48FE-AC25-2F0D1EAAE48B.jpeg

581F488A-409E-42D1-B9AD-EECFDC7C6324.jpeg

6784697C-F5F7-4456-86AD-63359F193146.jpeg

1AE4BFEE-ED61-4F59-B363-6435685B84D1.jpeg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived this morning at 1045 at the wet shed for a few nights afloat , sadly high water level meant no passing Ludham Bridge for us today , but will at low water tomorrow morning we hope , currently moored up at Neatishead Staithe where there are three other boats , all privateers .

Have jet washed Cerise Lady , will wax her tomorrow , now sitting on the bench at the head of the moorings in shorts , a beautiful sunny day and 10c so not too chilly 

6F42D98E-309C-4CF5-9230-1DEC9693EE28.jpeg

• Like 1

Yesterday we squeezed under Ludham and motored along to ......

........ yup Ranworth , we arrived at 11:00 and spaces were available including the coveted taxi rank , we moored up for the day/evening , soon the staithe filled up with hirers and privateers alike , shout out to the fellow NBN members we encountered there .

A lazy day was spent , further boat cleaning and assisting the new hirers in mooring , leccy plugged in and radiators on , Cerise Lady was warm and cosy .

The evening was spent outside the Maltsters under the heating (one of those toaster on the wall type) but still chilly .

We had a lovely meal , Kate had feather blade of beef with root vegetables , fisherman’s pie for me , a few pints of Jumper Ale before we left at 22:30 to snuggle down for the night.

Left this morning at 09:45 to catch low water to pass under Ludham , thank you to the crew of Bonbon for your help in turning on the ropes to enable us to depart due to the 45footer moored alongside .

Now moored up on Gayes staithe before returning to Stalham as Katie has to be at work on the morning , I’m still trying to make my mind up if I stay afloat or not.

44F9697D-1EC4-4B30-83FA-D9154F4CB1B4.jpeg

• Like 1