Solar Eclipse - Fri 20th Mar - Nav Lights?

BroadAmbition

Today we will be onboard 'B.A' - transiting from Stalham to LBBy, we'll be underway at 0930-ish when there is to be a 90% -ish eclipse - so it will go a lot darker - does this mean that all craft without nav lights have to berth up for five minutes or so?

Just a thought :huh:

Griff

It did get a little bit darker in Warwick, I popped over to the other side of the building to watch it.  As this involves walking past the canteen it would have been rude not to stop for a bacon sarnie - So I did !!

• Like 5

The County of Kent, South East England, Solar Eclipse Watch.

09.00    overcast, cold, miserable.

09.30    overcast, cold, miserable.

10.00    overcast, cold, miserable.

"WOT NO ECLIPSE"   :norty:

Looks like you were in the wrong place at the right time. Never mind it wasn't the end of the world.

Iain in Scotland would have had the best view, providing there was no cloud cover.

Waiting for your comment Ian.

It did get a little bit darker in Warwick, I popped over to the other side of the building to watch it.  As this involves walking past the canteen it would have been rude not to stop for a bacon sarnie - So I did !! :naughty:

Wow Neil,

How could anyone eclipse that! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

No cloud in Scotland......... as Mr Spock would have said thats  illogical captain.

Yesterday here, it was wall to wall blue skies....typical! At least the folks up on the Isle of Lewis had a good clear look at it.

cheers Iain.