So Who's About Over Easter

MauriceMynah

Brilliant is due for craning in on March 29th and we shall be down by April 1st weekend to set up and do early season stuff. We will be around the LBBY to Wroxham part of the Navigation most of the time, but wouldn't rule out a foray to Sutton Staithe Hotel by car. :)

We will be there for easter but if all goes to plan it will be mostly out of yarmouth for a good shakedown run and see what falls at speed and what my useful cruising speed will be, and how much fuel can I turn into blue smoke along the way.

If you see a trail of blue smoke close behind a lifeboat wave to us won't you...

Will be on the boat for the start of the season,first week in April.Would be nice if the weather is like it is now,cold mornings and evenings,but nice and sunny during the day.What ever looking forward to being back on the river,may be see some of you along the way

Ian

• Like 1

My birthdays on the 4th so me, the wife and baby will be either out for the day or overnight at oulton broad. I'll be cruising as much as possible this year, so keep an eye out for a mustard coloured boat on the southern broads and Yarmouth area. Branden:swordpir:

• Like 1

On Moonlight shadow 26th March for 7 days. Not sure if staying down south or popping up north , not studied the tide times yet! Had a hectic few weeks. Labrador had emergency surgery, I had pleurisy then had wisdom teeth out on Monday. Ready for a break!

We got here today and will be staying until 29th... currently at Ranworth for the night and then tomorrow  (saturday) going to head towards Wroxham doing a little bit of litter picking from the bankside and margins enroute.

Going to stay north and make the most of the relatively quiet rivers.