• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

SwanR

Webcams

H,

Tell me about it - I always seem to be getting wet, but the season is changing and it will be much dryer until October.

There is a Major Gem/ Ibiza moored outside the hotel Wroxham and San Domingo moored at Barnes which has a sticker displayed in the window (can't quite make out if it's Nbn)........it would seem the season is underway, bring it on :bow

Happy boating to all, whether it's owners or hirers, I just wished we had the web cam up and running at the Hotel so we could watch people mess up at the Pilot mooring station, oops, no sorry, meant to say watch the Pilot skills :naughty:

Grace

1 hour ago, quo vadis said:

Where's st loaves Trev? :naughty:

Next to the bakery?

Seems Horning Sailing Club have disabled their webcams which is disappointing. They usually run all year round although on the delayed reload. The only one still running is Herbert Woods Potter view. A shame for all us distant Broads viewers!

The ones at the Club House are working OK for me. Acle and Martham are only ever over the race days.

they aren't when they refresh its still the same pic, the hickling one is though

If you check out our links to the webcams, both Hickling and Potter Heigham show the dates and time stamps or our refreshing, the Herbert Woods camera number showing their rear moorings is shown as faulty at the moment. 

The boat in the picture at Horning has not got any further up the river for the past week or two weeks.

A few other webcams are also out of date or will not connect. We will  see if there are updates on these.

I have noted that the Barnes Brinkcraft webcam is buffering most of the time.

Regards

Alan

See what you mean. Just shows how closely I look!!

Horning Sailing club don't disable their home up and down river cameras, the computer does however trip out occasionally. So it needs someone with the right keys and know how to go in and reset the computer.

It being a Thursday, there are people  down at the club to get everything ready for the sailing school, so it has been reset, and soon you'll see lots of little future 3 rivers racers getting ready on the water..

19 hours ago, TheQ said:

Horning Sailing club don't disable their home up and down river cameras, the computer does however trip out occasionally. So it needs someone with the right keys and know how to go in and reset the computer.

It being a Thursday, there are people  down at the club to get everything ready for the sailing school, so it has been reset, and soon you'll see lots of little future 3 rivers racers getting ready on the water..

The Clubhouse cameras are now refreshing correctly.

Regards

Alan

This is a really nice one overlooking Hong Kong Island. It can be put to full screen in Chrome. For some reason (on my machine) it stops streaming on Edge after a few seconds. Remember that HK is 7 hours in front so though it is light at the time of writing it may not be later. Plenty of floodlit buildings when it's dark though!

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/hong-kong-victoria-harbor

• Thanks 1