Brooms Promo

NorfolkNog

What a great advert for the Broads. Without any evidence I would suggest more men than women suggest a holiday on the Broads to their family and it would be the lady of the house who needs convincing it is not a camping holiday on water. This lady will help convince many people who have never considered a holiday on the Broads.

David

• Like 1

Christ...

I've mentioned before that Ems and I are probably not your typical hirers, but for the love of god, please don't think we're like these two. I do work in marketing which probably doesn't set the best tone either, but please don't judge us on these facts should you meet us in October.

Not a right lot else to say, at least if I apply  mothers adage of 'if you haven't got anything nice to say...'

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ScrumpyCheddar said:

why didn't they just moor up at the waters edge.... there was plenty of moorings......instead of staggering back to  Bramerton after 15 pints trying to find there boat..... ha ha ha....:naughty:

That might not have been such an easy moor up!!:party:

i like the fact they went from brundall to Norwich, stopping for lunch enroute and needed water!!! What did they do with it all? Or do brooms charge more if you want a full water tank when you pick your boat up?:facepalm:

sure it's just creative licence to show the various aspects. 

Is that woman on speed though? No wonder he didn't say much. Couldn't get a word in:party:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Baitrunner said:

i like the fact they went from brundall to Norwich, stopping for lunch enroute and needed water!!! What did they do with it all? Or do brooms charge more if you want a full water tank when you pick your boat up?:facepalm:

Is that woman on speed though? No wonder he didn't say much. Couldn't get a word in:party:

I would of pushed in her in to see if her life jacket worked...... ha ha ha... 

Free fill up of water and toilet pump out if you hire from Brooms.....:naughty::Stinky

I will dig my old vcr tape camcorder and do a remake of the video ha ha ha.. Marky boy bring your clapper board ha ha ha.....

• Like 3

Although I did spot the mistakes, I thought it was a nice little film, attractive couple on a pretty Boat, what's not to like

James, don't worry we're not your typical hirers either, far from it, some would say weird, in fact lol :facepalm:

A couple of points (calm down wombat nee blownup) a kitchen is a Galley and you don't park a Boat, although her 'parking' was pretty damn good for a first attempt, it still takes me about 5 tries and I've been boating for 25 years lol

All good fun just the same

Grace

• Like 3

On 15/03/2017 at 0:29 PM, Baitrunner said:

hahaha i thought the same baitrunner, i thought i was hearing things lol, we NEED to fill up with water after one day, WHAT ?? thought that was brooms job lol,

I finally watched it fully.. Here;s my feedback to hoseasons:

Some good points raised. Like the way she was local, you hear a lot of local people not knowing the broads are there so thats good points.

Nice to see you actually spending some money on advertisements on the broads.

The camera cutting off and back in all the time did my head in.. please don't do that again.  The shakyness of the camera angle again made me dizzy.. it's ok when walking but it looks like the boat is moving all over the place and it's not a smooth ride?! which could be misunderstood?! Not sure what your thinking was there?!!

Agree the water issue was confusing but suspect you did that to show how easy it is but again could be misunderstood that you have to fill up every 2 hours!!

Not sure why you only did it as a night?? Is it because the average young couple couldn't afford the 2.5k it would cost to hire that boat for a week?? Did you think fully about your demographics?  Perhaps a long weekend would have been a better idea and some comments about how cheap it is compared to a city break.

Couple of mistakes too which most of the world are trying to address.. Feeding swans bread for starters.. Driving a boat is not like driving a car, I get why you want a comparison but lots of newbies make that mistake.. There's no comparison.. driving a boat is like driving a boat.

Keep them coming though.. but spend a bit more time and money on them... don't just use your staff members for a night though.  I'm sure the forums like this will help if you need it :)

• Like 2