Silly Question But It's Friday...

Cheesey

Is Acle Horizon (as was) mooring still usable and how's about down river from there?

When away in September going down south (where the grass is green and girls are pretty), early tides so I want to get down as far as possible.

Thanks in advance

Also thanks guns and roses.

• Like 1

I think Acle Horizon Craft yard is now in use as The Broads Boating Co so may still be a possible overnight mooring but im not certain it may be worth contacting them to ask.  

The Stracey moorings are the last moorings before Great Yarmouth theres is nowhere else safe in between. 

If you could let me know where to find these pretty girls on the Southern Side I would be immensely grateful, I live in Lowestoft and they definitely dont live round here!!

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, garryn said:

You can moor at The Broads Boating Co. at Acle. It's a fiver overnight redeemable against meals in Pedro's.

And if you do go to Pedros be warned the portions (esp the meatballs) are generous to say the least , beers good too (Ghostship was 20p a pint cheaper than the Bridge )

If you could let me know where to find these pretty girls on the Southern Side I would be immensely grateful, I live in Lowestoft and they definitely don't live round here!!

Really? - During the height of the season you should to go to the Lady in the Lake on a Friday / Saturday evening or better still the Commodore beer garden (On a hot sunny afternoon) the place is rammed with pretty girls, most with illegal short skirts too! - Not that I noticed you understand :default_norty:  Here's a couple of examples stood at the bar

Griff

BA NBN 253.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, dnks34 said:

If you could let me know where to find these pretty girls on the Southern Side I would be immensely grateful, I live in Lowestoft and they definitely dont live round here!!

Oh yes they do. Address and phone number's are in the local phone box.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

If you could let me know where to find these pretty girls on the Southern Side I would be immensely grateful, I live in Lowestoft and they definitely don't live round here!!

Really? - During the height of the season you should to go to the Lady in the Lake on a Friday / Saturday evening or better still the Commodore beer garden (On a hot sunny afternoon) the place is rammed with pretty girls, most with illegal short skirts too! - Not that I noticed you understand :default_norty:  Here's a couple of examples stood at the bar

Griff

BA NBN 253.JPG

Isn't that George Clooney sat on the right of the photo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

I wanna know where she got those shoes from but VPL (visible panty line) so not a good look............meowwwww :default_norty:

Grace

Hi Grace it always amazes me that a woman can walk into a room and all the other women will have sized her up, compared and more than likely taken a instant dislike to her, as you say meowwww:default_norty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gracie said:

I wanna know where she got those shoes from but VPL (visible panty line) so not a good look............meowwwww :default_norty:

Grace

Having popped into town to try and watch the footie over a beer my first reaction to the lunchtime clientele was...'It's amazing what you see when you haven't got a gun!'.

I'm now at home, in the shed, listening on the radio! Ah....shed!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Oh Alan, I so know what you mean, it happens to me all the time :default_norty:

Honestly, Ricardo, do behave, you must have very poor eyesight, I didn't have to zoom in to notice, perhaps you should've gone to Specsavers :default_norty:

Grace

To be honest I probably should go to specsavers only problem is I can never find it :222_hear_no_evil: .