***** F1 Spoiler *****

13 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

I cannot help but see similarities between the way Schumacher (Snr) used to drive to make a gain by any means possible and the way Verstappen is now doing the same sort of antics.

Hopefully the stewards will see right through it

I have totally gone right off Hamilton with his 'Holier than thow' attitude and 'Preaching' of late but do want him to achieve that eight title if only to put Schumacher in his place behind 'Our' tax evading Brit

Griff

Big difference

https://informi.co.uk/finance/tax-evasion-v-tax-avoidance-essential-information-for-start-ups

OBB - I know the difference legally speaking between tax evasion and avoidance.

'Our' Brit driver Hamilton has avoided, therefore evaded paying any UK tax whatsoever by living in Monaco, he didn't do that by accident.  Then he has the bare faced cheek to preach to us tax payers from far ashore.  Next time he preaches he needs his head in a upturned bucket.  Just my opinion of course.  I did hear a while back now that the FIA fined him for using the F1 platform for preaching his own views - Deserved it too

Griff

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ScrumpyCheddar said:

Fantastic News F1 Fans... 

The Race is Live on Channel 4 & Sky Showcase HD (CH 106) on Sunday 12.55pm.. 

🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Noooooooo - I'm not at home on Sunday, as I'm up in Norfolk for the weekend. 

Stupid, stupid idea of mine to go this weekend ...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bikertov said:

Noooooooo - I'm not at home on Sunday, as I'm up in Norfolk for the weekend. 

Stupid, stupid idea of mine to go this weekend ...

This has come up on another non boating forum and amongst the suggestions to get out of the visit were ....

Leave hand in the door jam whilst closing the car door so unable to drive

Miss the last step when leaving the ladder after hanging christmas decorations suffering a twisted ankle

Blame the dog for tripping you up (same result as above)

Do a Likely Lads day avoiding all radio/ TV and watch Ch 4 catch-up when you return.

Ch 4 might still run a highlights program in the evening,

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

This has come up on another non boating forum and amongst the suggestions to get out of the visit were ....

Leave hand in the door jam whilst closing the car door so unable to drive

Miss the last step when leaving the ladder after hanging christmas decorations suffering a twisted ankle

Blame the dog for tripping you up (same result as above)

Do a Likely Lads day avoiding all radio/ TV and watch Ch 4 catch-up when you return.

Ch 4 might still run a highlights program in the evening,

Too late - I'm here in Norfolk now, in the same hotel that the Manchester United football team are staying in !

13 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

. . . . . . . . . and will Hamilton be a good Boy and no Arge Barge with any Drivers on the Circuit? 

I think that should be aimed more at Mr Crashtappen, frankly.  His actions to secure his first world championship lately may please Cristian (whingey spice) Horner, but are very questionable in terms of sportsmanship.  His latest cries of ‘it’s not fair’ seem strange from a driver who was awarded a race win and half points for one lap behind the safety car earlier in the season.

• Like 5

Hamilton lost the win in lap 1. Turn 6 Max was ahead into the corner and stayed on the track. Hamilton left the track and stayed ahead. He should have given the lead back to Max and if that had happened then he would have been in the position to pick up the free pit stop under the safety car and more than likely the result would have been a Hamilton win.

• Like 1

It came down to the final race and then the final lap.

Masi had a hard job to do in a short time window, one of the two teams would be complaining.

As a Mercedes support  I think Max deserved his win.

Perhaps they should cut the radio link between the teams and the race Director, both team principals have behaved badly.

• Like 2