Living On A Boat

Roy

There are few places that openly allow residential moorings others turn a blind eye. The BA has a history of persecuting liveaboards and looks, again, to be readying for an attack on the residents of Thorpe Island having previously reiterated that there are no rules being broken there, seem to have suddenly discovered that rules have been broken. 

In essence,  living aboard your boat is permitted. Doing so on a mooring that may not have the requisite permissions is a different thing entirely and the BA has form.....

41 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Do tell, what happened last time? :default_biggrin:

Ooo, errrrr 

Jean started a thread about moving to Norfolk and I recoginsed the itinerent Foster that hangs about above Wroxham Bridge. That set them all off and it totally hijacked Jean's thread. So I hold my hands up!! 

I think generally in respect to the OP we should try to keep on topic..........but we rarely do :default_norty:

• Like 1

Guest Jayfire
8 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

I think generally in respect to the OP we should try to keep on topic..........but we rarely do :default_norty:

Well I always try to :default_smiley-angelic002:

Which reminds me Mr Nog, what are your thoughts on the persistence of topological phases in non-hermitian quantum walks? 🤔

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

Well I always try to :default_smiley-angelic002:

Which reminds me Mr Nog, what are your thoughts on the persistence of topological phases in non-hermitian quantum walks? 🤔

It all depends upon whether the environment is lossy and which approach you are using, the Hamilton or Gentian?

6 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Waterside do not allow live aboards to stay there.

It was for sale, but currently under offer.  Obviously no one is living on it now, however we’ve seen it in various locations on both the northern and southern rivers over the past two years.

1 minute ago, Mouldy said:

It was for sale, but currently under offer.  Obviously no one is living on it now, however we’ve seen it in various locations on both the northern and southern rivers over the past two years.

I`ll try again. Roy, Waterside Marina may sell boats suitable for living on but they do not permit you to moor there if you decide to live on it.

Guest Jayfire
10 minutes ago, Timbo said:

It all depends upon whether the environment is lossy and which approach you are using, the Hamilton or Gentian?

Indeed, indeed.

I see what you're saying, however I must confess that I do prefer the environmental effects in the quantum walk dynamics to be addressed using the non-Hermitian Hamiltonian approach, but that's just me I'm afraid

2 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Indeed, indeed.

I see what you're saying, however I must confess that I do prefer the environmental effects in the quantum walk dynamics to be addressed using the non-Hermitian Hamiltonian approach, but that's just me I'm afraid

I mean, each to their own, but the Gentian approach eliminates the clipping, but then its all quantum! :default_norty:

12 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

Which boat Mouldy?