Christmas πŸŽ„ Day

Chelsea14Ian

Enjoy yourselves Ian. The meal hopefully up to your standard but if not, it’s been made with love by someone who has been willing to work Christmas Day and neither of you have to wash up!

Happy family get togethers or whatever else people are doing today, and here’s wishing it finds everyone dear to us all in good spirits and looking forward to a calmer year ahead. Xx

• Like 3

I have a date with a plump, well dressed bird, for dinner at 14:00. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it’s already in the oven, so plenty of time to peel the spuds, swede, carrots and prep everything else this morning. Β As Griff would say β€˜job’s a good β€˜un!’

Merry Christmas all - hope Santa delivered everything thing you requested, from Jimmy Choos to a piece of coal and an orange (those were the days!).Β :default_xmas6:

2F804BB8-1743-4B0C-A510-0C1EA655936A.jpeg

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Don't cook the veg yet.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

My Mum would have started the sprouts in October.Β  Β  They were unrecognisable.

Β 

Β 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

I’m afraid Santa didn’t bring me anything of my list was this too much to ask forΒ 

1x Hampton Safari (broads taxed and insured full of fuel with a year’s paid mooring ?)Β 

Β 

Shouldn’t have asked for the full tank of fuel. Β To coin an old expression, it may have been the last straw that broke the camel’s . . . . . . . .

:default_rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm pleased it was up to your high standards!Β 

I'm feeling very full after a turkey roast with stacks of trimmings followed by Christmas pud (my father's recipe) plus a few glasses of wine

Happy Christmas everyone albeit a bit lateΒ 

Liz

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's off the A149,which is the road to Great Yarmouth. There phone number is 01493 730342.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

Β 

There was Just Tony and me for ChristmasΒ  and Boxing Day. So very nice and relaxed, Nobody to please except us. We did the traditional things, Christmas dinner with all the trimmings and the traditional Boxing Day fare ofΒ  cold turkey and pickles etc. Lovely! Today however is a different Matter. It is Tony's birthday and even though he sees noΒ  reason whatsoever to celenbrate it or even to acknowledgeΒ  it our family thinks differentlyΒ  and they are arriving in about anΒ  hour for lunch. I figure everybodyΒ  Β has hadΒ  enough poultry byΒ  now so I've done a beef casseroleΒ  braised in red wine accompanied by more veg than you can shake a stick at to be followed by plum crumble or trifle with sufficient alcohol in it to satisfy even Gracie plus a cheeseboard. It promises to be a lovely day.

Β 

Β 

Carole

• Like 7

1 hour ago, addicted said:

Β 

Β with sufficient alcohol in it to satisfy even Gracie

Β 

Β 

Carole

Carole, I love cooking with wine sometimes I even add it to the foodΒ :default_biggrin:

Have a great day with your family and wish Tony a very Happy Birthday from meΒ :default_winko:

A duvet day for me, no kids, no parents just me a bottle of Prosecco and the telly x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1