The Maltsters

NorfolkNog

The food at the Granary is generally good, I particularly like their full english. We have only had lunch and breakfasts, not an evening meal. That is because I like a decent pint or two with my dinner.

So if the same quality of food transfers over to the Maltsters, the beer is good, and prices aren't too daft, then it will do for me.

Good luck with the new venture Steve.

• Like 6

There's a song I recently came across by someone called "Putters" entitled  "put it on a plate". It can be found on YouTube. 

Perhaps one of you clever sausages could put a linky thing here for me. I think some members here feel the same way.

Ps. It's suitable for any age group.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, grendel said:

well Griffs Purdey is usually very good, she even manages to take herself to the bar to get a round of dog biscuits. now we just have to train Griff...

That's why you don't see Yorkshiremen in knee length shorts.

The pockets hang out the bottom.

• Haha 4

One of the dogs we had used to skulk off in our local to the bar and reappear with a pack of smokey bacon crisps, at least he did once manage to get a round for us included in his scrounging.

Best bit was he'd open the packet corner to corner with his dew claw and sit and eat them one by one, present mutt would just bolt the lot in one go.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 20/03/2024 at 09:14, NorfolkNog said:

As Easter is fast approaching we will hopefully see some activity soon. 

Any updates much appreciated as always :91_thumbsup: :default_beerchug:

Latest update today. Steve is aiming to get the bar open for Saturday the 30th for drinks. 
Unfortunately the kitchen is taking longer than anticipated to achieve a standard he would be happy with. However the Pizza Den should be open.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I'm moored at Ranworth this evening and walked past. I knew it was closed but expected to see some signage outside, "Re-opening Soon" at the very least. I feel if they're planning to open this week then that fact needs to be clear, otherwise when they do open nobody will know.

• Like 3