Ice Heads-up 2024

MauriceMynah

Well at least MM won't run out of ice for his libations :default_biggrin: x

5 hours ago, NeilB said:

Looking towards Stalham Staithe

IMG_1832.jpeg

Thank you for that, it looks so so pretty. No snow where I am yet but it's ruddy freezing x

• Haha 3

It is indeed freezing cold here in my part of Norfolk. Yesterday I was in the hot humid southern hemisphere summer. Today I arrived back to find sub zero temperatures and snow. Trying to warm the house up and wearing several layers to try to warm myself up as well. :default_rofl:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Well, here we have two forum friends, one has just come back from down under and the other is in Fuerteventura (try saying that after a couple)

Can't you just go off some people  :default_biggrin:

Welcome home Jean and have a lovely time Biker :default_icon_kiss: Sorry for the thread drift x

• Like 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Welcome home Jean

Thank you Grace, nice to be back. I had got so used to where I have been that I hadn't even remembered that it gets dark around about now.

It has been a beautiful clear sky day but better watch out for those slippy paths everyone, once it freezes up. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Gracie said:

Well at least MM won't run out of ice for his libations :default_biggrin: x

Thank you for that, it looks so so pretty. No snow where I am yet but it's ruddy freezing x

This made me chuckle as I can remember giving MM a bowl of ice for his libations at the meet last year!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Hope we’ll get an Aussie holiday tale Jean?

I will put something together once I’ve sorted out my photos and videos. Hopefully that will be ok with folk here even though it’s far from Norfolk. Got some more time off work yet fortunately. 

• Like 7

I wonder if the river ice has encroached into 'Our' wetshed?

Don't think its cold enough as of yet, I've only seen that happen a few times since we became residents in 2007 and then only once right down to the car park end but it was only wafer thin

Griff