Anniversary

clive

As of today the 19 Th. me and Kathleen have been married for 50 years I don't know how she has put up with me all these years but thankfully she loves boats and the broads as much as I do even though each trip out revolves round Latham's and Roy's.

• Like 17

A very happy Anniversary to you both, that takes some kind of special to be together after 50 years, I've only been married for ten and I don't think I'll make 15 :naughty:

Seriously, my parents have been together forever, it's so refreshing to know that some couples stick together through thick and thin, so many couples seem to run at the first sign of trouble, my dad always says "When the going gets tough, the tough get going", well, Lionel Ritchie did, anyway, lol

Have a lovely day and all the very best to you both cheers

Grace

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gracie said:

A very happy Anniversary to you both, that takes some kind of special to be together after 50 years, I've only been married for ten and I don't think I'll make 15 :naughty:

Seriously, my parents have been together forever, it's so refreshing to know that some couples stick together through thick and thin, so many couples seem to run at the first sign of trouble, my dad always says "When the going gets tough, the tough get going", well, Lionel Ritchie did, anyway, lol

Have a lovely day and all the very best to you both cheers

Grace

So did Billy Ocean ?! 

2 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

We are 'Only' 20 years behind you, we should get to the 30 mark come October, MrsG has decreed that this landmark needs something doing about it, as a result we are off to Oban and Connel whether we like or not!

Griff

Mrs G has class :angel: Had many trips to Oban, the drive from there to Fort William in good weather is superb imho.. Enjoy!

cheersIain

Congratulations Clive! but you do realise you could have killed Kathleen five times, done your sentance and still be a free man,rofl and there was me thinking I'm doing well at 42 years, I would have divorced Judi years ago but neither of us wanted custody of the kids, now they are gone, I won't divorce her as I don't see why I should make her happy,:twisted:

Frank,,,

48 minutes ago, LadyPatricia said:

Happy anniversary Clive, 50yrs that's real commitment. 

it is also Deb and my anniversary today (19th) only 12yrs for us but hopefully many many more to come

cheers

Steve

Happy aniversary Steve and Deb :wave

cheersIain

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you to every one we had a fantastic night our two daughters organised a surprise party at our WMC which I am secretary of how they kept it from me And Kathy I don't know we had a load of my old steel working friends turn up and the biggest surprise  of all Griff  and Loreen turned up and Simon and Sonya traveled from Norfolk to join us we had a great night along with all our friends family grand children and great grandchildren a fab night was had by all my head hurt for three days after not saying I drank to much LoL.

• Like 6