Percys Island And Woodbastwick Moorings

fishtone

I see the 24 hour mooring signs have been removed from Percys Island and Woodbastwick. I contacted the Broads Authority who tell me the lease expired on July 10th and Cator estates want to manage them. They would not let the BA renew the lease. Interesting to see what happens  now. Nothing to say Private Moorings Tuesday when we were there.

49 minutes ago, marshman said:

I think we may hear more on this topic sooner rather than later. Not sure about Percys Island but I think the one opposite the Ferry will remain open, but under different ownership.

Nuff said....!

Fly on the wall are you Marshy? Wink, wink....say no more, know wat I mean guv !:naughty:

• Like 1

On 23/07/2016 at 8:59 PM, BroadScot said:

Fly on the wall are you Marshy? Wink, wink....say no more, know wat I mean guv !:naughty:

Some of his speculation 'elsewhere' on the topic of moorings are way off the mark.

19 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

Please folks, i'm running out of paracetamol !! :River Police

Iain? Why are paracetamols are small white and smooth? Well...if they was big grey and wrinkly they would be elephants!:shocked

Hang on a minute...I think I'm an elephant!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BroadScot said:

Tim, the one I have just taken is purply blue ! Hopefully followed by a guid nights zzzzzz:dance

cheersIain

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Don't take the big purply blue one...that's a cheap lava lamp we picked up in Ikea...or did we?" 

• Like 3

Jaws my lovely, I haven't a chance in hell of understanding what they're on about either, I think the heat is getting to some members, losing the plot springs to mind :naughty: Seeing as we are talking about elephants on a thread about moorings (NBN at it's best) here's something about elephants you may not have heard......

Do you know elephants paint their toe nails red?

Why? I hear you ask

To hide in cherry trees

Have you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree?

No, I hear you cry

See, works, doesn't it? :naughty:

Grace

p.s I think the heats getting to me too lol

• Like 5

How do elephants get out of cherry trees.

They sit on leaves and wait for autumn.

Why do crocodiles have flat heads?

You got it they like to sit under cherry trees.

How do elephants make love under water ?

They take their trunks off ( of course).

Enough already:hardhat::hardhat:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Bobdog said:

I will refrain from mentioning the biggest drawback in Africa, for fear of being censored. :)

Ah yes, from that infamous "wild west show"  ....Madam, kindly don't pull the elephants tail....MADAM please don't pull the elephants tail !

Fred!! .....get a shovel and dig her out ! :naughty:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BroadScot said:

Ah yes, from that infamous "wild west show"  ....Madam, kindly don't pull the elephants tail....MADAM please don't pull the elephants tail !

Fred!! .....get a shovel and dig her out ! :naughty:

Yes, that one is good as well, but it's actually not the one I was thinking of!