Independence Fuel Usage Sweepstake

grendel

Amendment

The amount of diesel I posted earlier is incorrect.  Having discussed it with Robin, I was told the amount in cost of the Brooms fill up not the amount in Litres (Not by Robin) so a mistake, an honest one but still a mistake.  .  Therefore can a pesky mod alter the figures in my earlier post to:-  Brooms 1123 x Ltrs  Total 2'909

Thanks,

Griff

Now that the confusion has been cleared up and the final figure of 2909 litres is correct

The WINNER IS

image.png.7fea68ba25fd82d2f2bebced3aeb2cc8.png

With The Nearest (within 91 litres) Estimate of 3000 litres ZimbilV

And your remittance for £ 2,835.87 will be gratefully recieved either by BACS. VISA, Mastercard or even paypal :3_grin:

Stuart (Wildfuzz) will be needing your details for the prize of half of South Walsham Police Station Custody Desk

Well done

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

I will also need your details to post you an NBN floating Keyring, I have Red in stock, but can also do A pale blue or Black (those will take a bit longer as they have to be printed and my printer is awaiting delivery of a new part. (due today hopefully)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FairTmiddlin said:

Now that the confusion has been cleared up and the final figure of 2909 litres is correct

The WINNER IS

image.png.7fea68ba25fd82d2f2bebced3aeb2cc8.png

With The Nearest (within 91 litres) Estimate of 3000 litres ZimbilV

And your remittance for £ 2,835.87 will be gratefully recieved either by BACS. VISA, Mastercard or even paypal :3_grin:

Stuart (Wildfuzz) will be needing your details for the prize of half of South Walsham Police Station Custody Desk

Well done

Well done

one thing fairtmiddlin forgot was when posting your bank details, don't forget your PIN number, it just AIDS for a quicker transaction.

again well done 

All right. I claim the prizes!

If you want to know the formula I used it was:-

Gallons x Usage x Estimation x Solar time lapse x Stupidity.

I have contacted Stuart and he agrees with me that the splendid wooden tray should be presented to Robin for supplying the best thread and as a reminder of the trials and triumphs over a short time to live his dream.

Robin do you accept it? How do we get it to you?

Grendel, I will have the key ring in any colour to display on Zimbi 1V and all can see it if they see us about, will pm the address.

paul

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

23 minutes ago, ZimbiIV said:

I have contacted Stuart and he agrees with me that the splendid wooden tray should be presented to Robin for supplying the best thread and as a reminder of the trials and triumphs over a short time to live his dream.

We could get a small brass engraving done to put on it. If yes then decide on some words with Robin. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:default_blush:

Goodness I did not expect that to happen, very many thanks and most humble. I have not signed up for the next NBN meet because I have not known whether I am coming or going lol but yes I accept, and will post more about if I could attend and present such there?

I must dash now as at lunch and need to collect my spare of glasses!

• Like 4

The platter is certainly big enough to put some words on, I however am poor at Pyrography and hand carving letters so will have to leave that part to someone else.

Robin let me know how you want said item to be passed to you, either by mail or hand via local members / visitors down the line let me know - right better get into the workshop!!!!!!

• Like 1