What's Your Personality?

51 minutes ago, FairTmiddlin said:

Same Here

Just about Sums me up

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are often our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Defenition of a Protagonist

an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.

synonyms:

supporter, upholder, adherent, backer, proponent, advocate, promoter, champion, exponent, standard-bearer, torch-bearer, prime mover, moving spirit, mainstay, spokesman/spokeswoman/spokesperson

Yep that's me warts n all n bloody proud of it too , teach n education is the way n born under the Leo sign kinda reinforces that :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Maxwellian said:

I am thinking it is you to a T Richard! :)

That could have been a  ,like, a thanks or a ha ha I chose the latter as its well its mega accurate  :default_beerchug:

3 hours ago, FairTmiddlin said:

Do they have a lot of overhead wires in Pantagonia :default_coat:

Very environmentally friendly are the 'Pantaloons' of Pantagonia. Thet bury their overhead cables underground!

• Haha 2