What's Your Personality?

https://www.16personalities.com

I did this personality test at the request of my boss (not a serious request just a bit of an office diversion) it was very interesting I'm not sure I agree with all the points but apparently my type is Entrepreneur and my perosnality only makes up 4% of population. 

What did you come out at? It's takes about 10-15 mins.

• Thanks 1

Darn thing recons I'm an architect (very wrong) and 0.8% of the population.

It reckons I work in Lone wolf positions.. which has always been correct, although I'm supposedly in a team, I've always been the only one working on a particular subject.

It was correct on one thing as a child I was a bookworm, I read about 10 books a week.

I still can read a book in a single session and they are almost always  technical rather than a novel. 

Currently Reading, The History of the Highland Railway..

• Like 1

Commander which only makes up 3% of the population.

I think I got some of the questions wrong on the exam :default_biggrin:

Strengths

Efficient

Energetic

Self-Confident

Strong-Willed

Strategic Thinkers

Charismatic and Inspiring

Weaknesses

Stubborn and Dominant

Intolerant

Impatient

Arrogant

Poor Handling of Emotions

Cold and Ruthless

The results are in - some I agree and some don't seem to really capture me, but the phrases "I will find a way...or make one" fits perfectly.

I think I should perhaps allow others more time to listen to their point of view should I think mine is the right (and only way) and while I accept I am often not right, I more often than not come across as seemingly 'always right'. 

Comander .jpg

• Like 1

Apparently, ' You need psychiatric help! Do you know Maurice Mynah?' is what it first said but I disagreed with it and after producing argument that showed the infernal algorithm was incorrect in its assessment of my personality, it then decided I was a debater and
"Few personality types are as mysterious and controversial as Debaters. Armed with powerful intellect and curious mind, Debaters can outmaneuver obstacles that seem unbeatable to most. They have the ability to entertain multiple ideas and pick the right one with unmatched precision, whether it concerns a challenge at work or their own personal growth."
Aw bless it! But my spelling of 'outmanoeuvre' is the more accurate.

• Haha 3

Extraverted
31%
Introverted
Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
69%
Intuitive
31%
Observant
Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
60%
Thinking
40%
Feeling
Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
51%
Judging
49%
Prospecting
Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
40%
Assertive
60%
Turbulent
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

Well there ya go I'm a Pantagonist , that explains a lot I guess :15_yum:

Same Here

Just about Sums me up

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are often our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Defenition of a Protagonist

an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.

synonyms:

supporter, upholder, adherent, backer, proponent, advocate, promoter, champion, exponent, standard-bearer, torch-bearer, prime mover, moving spirit, mainstay, spokesman/spokeswoman/spokesperson