• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

YnysMon

Carried Away By A Moonlight Shadow...

Jay...on reflection...I definitely prefer ‘Hells Bells’ to Smelly Helly’. Though I’m sure you can come up with other variations.

:default_eusa_naughty:

or maybe 

:default_eusa_dance:

I feel like I've been to Helen Back thinking up all of the variations Hell's B....:default_shocked1animated: Helen.

To avoid any more offense I'll remember to refer to you as Helen from now on. That ok Smelly Helly?? :default_biggrin:

:default_xmas2:

Ooh, you are lovely Grendel. There’s one thing for certain...there’s no way that Jay would have come up with that one...having met me at the Moonlight Shadow AGM.

17 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Ooh, you are lovely Grendel. There’s one thing for certain...there’s no way that Jay would have come up with that one...having met me at the Moonlight Shadow AGM.

Now, history is one of my many many many many many (keep going) weaknesses, but if I understand the little bits I do know know, Helen Of Troy isn't one of the names I would have come up with for a number of reasons for you Hell's Bel.......Helen :default_smiley-angelic002:

It was lovely to see you and your hubby in October, I do apologise to you both once again. Not just for missing the chance to have a good natter with you  both at the end, but for you having to be exposed to my (post night shift) ugly mug :default_biggrin:

Anyway you little Helen's Angel, keep track of my winter travels :default_beerchug:)

We’ll be following your Christmas adventures with keen eyes Jay. Enjoy...we hope the weather is kind.

We are also into the secret that Jay’s ‘ugly mug’ ain’t exactly what he claims.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

We’ll be following your Christmas adventures with keen eyes Jay. Enjoy...we hope the weather is kind.

Hope so Jelly Helly :default_biggrin:

12 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

We are also into the secret that Jay’s ‘ugly mug’ ain’t exactly what he claims.

20191128_005426.jpg.701c541fe14a1e762a63ae2081384589.jpg

Jelly Helly..we’ll that’s probably nailed it. (Though Graham might have a different opinion.)

9 hours ago, vanessan said:

Wow - I think I’m in love..............🥰

Yeah I am too Mrs.V :default_smile:

Not with what's it's face though (Helen what's he called again?), but the most beautiful little lady there is :default_icon_luvlove:

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

Yeah I am too Mrs.V :default_smile:

Not with what's it's face though (Helen what's he called again?), but the most beautiful little lady there is :default_icon_luvlove:

Oh Cap’n you are so sweet but I am already spoken for, I am so sorry to disappoint you. :default_icon_kiss:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, vanessan said:

Oh Cap’n you are so sweet but I am already spoken for, I am so sorry to disappoint you. :default_icon_kiss:

:default_eusa_naughty:

Just four more sleeps before we start our next week on Moonlight Shadow. I’m so looking forward to Saturday. I had meant to do most of the packing last weekend, but both Graham and I were wiped out by horrible colds. Back at work now, but still struggling to sleep at night due to coughing. Small mercies...better last weekend than next! 

Mind you, if the weather forecast for next week is anywhere near accurate (strong winds and quite a bit of rain through from Sunday to Thursday) I don’t think we’ll be carried away that much by MS. Never mind, there’s lots of Norfolk to explore by car, so we will hopefully have some good days out whatever the weather throws at us.

Can’t wait!

• Like 8

Hope you are both feeling better and have a great time. I will be looking forward to hearing all about it. At least it's not half-term week!!

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does anyone else find Jay latest avatar slightly disturbing? I mean, considering his profession. LOL

:default_hiding:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else find Jay latest avatar slightly disturbing? I mean, considering his profession. LOL

:default_hiding:

Aren't they all slightly disturbing :default_rofl:

• Haha 1

Well, I quite liked the recent Bart Simpson leaping with joy (apparently).

...and I do realise that as Jay changes his avatar so frequently, it won’t be too long before this thread will completely mystify anyone reading it. :default_dunce:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YnysMon said:

Well, I quite liked the recent Bart Simpson leaping with joy (apparently).

It was Homer, not Bart :default_eusa_naughty:

Have a great week next week Helen. As always, you know where I am if you need anything :default_smile:

Doh!

Thanks Jay, as always!

Somehow, I guessed you’d change your avatar in response. Getting predictable?

:default_gbxhmm:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Somehow, I guessed you’d change your avatar in response. 

I don't think membership to MENSA was required to know I'd have to amend my profile after Mr Nog's continuous accusations regarding my employment status :default_smiley-angelic002: