Candidate For Nomination For A Darwin Award?

keifsmate

• keifsmate changed the title to Candidate For Nomination For A Darwin Award?

This all sounds a bit dim, at face value but I don't know whether we can actually blame the bloke. Was he supposed to know that the propellant for all of these aerosol sprays is LPG? Butane gas? Does it say on the tin "always provide ventilation before using this product."?

All the same, he must have used an awful lot of it!

I notice he, himself, was not injured. This is also quite common in gas explosions.

Ive never understood why smoking is allowed whilst driving. It’s a distraction and a hazard, just like a phone. More so as you can’t exactly be hands free. If you dropped the cigarette I’m sure you would panic it would burn you and you would fumble around for it whilst driving. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Look lulu, the way things are going with me and this phone, I'm likely to smoke this phone whether I'm driving or not.

Do you know which app to use for that MM?? :default_smiley-angelic002:

4 hours ago, Lulu said:

Ive never understood why smoking is allowed whilst driving. It’s a distraction and a hazard, just like a phone. More so as you can’t exactly be hands free. If you dropped the cigarette I’m sure you would panic it would burn you and you would fumble around for it whilst driving. 

I was passenger in my friends car many years back now, and we were driving along with the windows open and he flicked his cigarette out of the window, it sailed back in the rear window and went down the back of his tee shirt, talk about panic, i eventually got it out and out of the car, while my friend managed to pull up on the hard shoulder

• Like 1

• 2 months later...