Woodie's Show.

Andrewcook

Sorry we missed it folks, engine going back in today we hopefully will then leg it over to Acle after 7 pm, then get up early doors and leg it over to catch you in Oulten Broad Friday morning. If it all goes Pete Tong will let you know but current plans involve a lot of legging it with the tides so it's all doable. If we get the engine back in and a new drive plate and so on. Robert we are depending on you.... no pressure then....

Just for info the old one was shredded, you don't want to hear what the guys said about the quality of the work from the last repair. Quite colourful actually, made me smile anyway..

Oh and we are bringing both Aireboys and the nutter Weimeraner Choc lab cross too.

Martin and Fiona

• Like 2

Fantastic photos! Being a classic car owner I can appreciate the time and effort (and money!) that is lavished on keeping these boats shipshape and "seaworthy".  I love to see the "older" boats being used and cherished.  Can't wait for 3 weeks this Friday when we'll be on the northern broads albeit in a modern hire cruiser and maybe see one or two "woodies" close up.

Chris

• Like 1

Great photos, apart from the ones with my old employer (Asda) in the background!

Looks like everyone's having a great time but I notice some have their fenders stowed and some don't? Are those the ones within shouty distance of Broad Ambition? Will some skippers be keel-hauled later? :default_hiding:

• Haha 1