Lads Week 2023

grendel

This morning it was a reverse out of thurne dyke,  then a short hop to Fleet dyke where we all managed to get moored up, morning relaxing, then off to our pre booked moorings at the new Inn Horning. It looks like we will be fielding a couple of teams for their quiz night.day spent fishing and relaxing.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2023 at 16:16, grendel said:

Southgate directing pump outs down to ferry marina, while we were moored there moonlight shadow exited from boulders heading towards their home moorings.

Ah, so you did hear me yell out your name.:default_biggrin:

I was wondering why you were moored outside Ferry Marina. 

Actually, I was aboard Broad Ambition, so didnt get to see inside much, they do have the same engine as BA, and were better at keeping up, other than the gas bottles needing replacing, we didnt have any issues, the lads did have a look at the emperors when they returned to the yard, and it looks like we may be able to sleep 7 comfortably in those, I am told the saloon area in the symphony happily accommodates 7 sitting around chatting on those 'wine tasting evenings'.

I did manage to take Broad Ambition through Ludham bridge without incident on our way back to the wet shed yesterday morning, so I am pleased about that.

• Like 9