The Corsican

CheshireCat

Hello everyone just to let you all known myself that's Geoffrey and my friend Steve , we are now the very happy new owners of The Corsican ...

We kept it all very quiet until the deal was sealed , we picked her up on Saturday and we are over the moon with this truly fantastic boat ...

So if you see us about please give us a wave , even better come and have a tea or a coffee or if you fancy something stronger l am sure we can find something ...

Thank You And kind Regards

Geoffrey & Steve & Austin the guide dog...

• Like 8

Hmmm, the thought has just occurred to me that normally it would be the seller who would pay any commission. I have never heard Simon sing...and...well... well, I've got this kind of hunch, which, not to put too finer point to it, I'd rather listen to Geoffrey sing.... well in fact I suspect I'd rather hear Dyllan than Simon!

I do accept I might be wrong, Simon might have the voice of an angel. I've never been that close to his bath to find out!

Hmmm, the thought has just occurred to me that normally it would be the seller who would pay any commission. I have never heard Simon sing...and...well... well, I've got this kind of hunch, which, not to put too finer point to it, I'd rather listen to Geoffrey sing.... well in fact I suspect I'd rather hear Dyllan than Simon!

I do accept I might be wrong, Simon might have the voice of an angel. I've never been that close to his bath to find out!

John, you got the first bit right, I've always enjoyed music and listening to other singers, fortunately I haven't had to listen to myself
  • Like 4

Now you're talking, what a cracking boat, well done you pair - great choice.  I was a bit concerned that your previous vessel might ber a challenge for you getting on and off when stern moored what with your 'Hawkeye' issues. No such problems now.

The challenge in front of you is maintaining her to the high standard set by her previous owners, one which I'm sure you will enjoy.

Well done and congratulations once again - proper happy for you, including Austin!

Griff

Thanks to all on this forum for your kind messages , we have always admired The Corsican but we reality can't believe that we now own her , she is a big commitment to take and I know at times will be hard work but I've never been shy of getting stuck in , we are now just looking forward to all the great times we will have with her ,once again thanks for the great comments ...

• Like 1