SOME PEOPLE`S STRANGE TASTE.

This might be a man thing, but the problem I see is with the draft/air-draft,  it reads draft 02.01 metres, air-draft 00.74 metres, so it can fit under even the lowest of bridges but might do a bit of dredging on the way.

Was there any other problem that I missed. :shocked

Comparing it to the Bounty 28 fwd drv, i think itlooks a bit bland and boxy. Also, with their pronounced cut away cabin / coachroof, the Alpha range have far more carachter, as do the bounty range. But with that deep raked screen, it looks like it has more space in the salloon are.

It's pig ugly....

Here is the official verdict from Uncle Albert....

"That fella's right...its got more oink than a Reliant Regal. Looks like Daft Bleeder's helmet (he means Darth Vader). Nice colour seats. Any chance of a cup of tea? Tim! Come and look at this ugly boat on the telly! I thought you were making some tea? Tim come and look at this boat. Any chance of a cup of tea? Come and look at this...bring some tea..." 

...and so the week begins!

• Like 8

I guess the colour scheme of anyone's boat is a personal choice, just like the clothes that some people wear...  :)

It reminds me of this tidy little cruiser that was at the Woods Dyke boat auctions in Horning, back in 2002.

Strange thing is, I never realised the significance of that colour scheme at the time.

But then I've never really been into football....... :rolleyes:

post-195-0-38024000-1427711350_thumb.jpg

I guess the colour scheme of anyone's boat is a personal choice, just like the clothes that some people wear...  :)

It reminds me of this tidy little cruiser that was at the Woods Dyke boat auctions in Horning, back in 2002.

Strange thing is, I never realised the significance of that colour scheme at the time.

But then I've never really been into football....... :rolleyes:

Ohhhh Strowy a LITHUANIAN supporter :naughty:

cheers Iain

Apart from its questionable visual aesthetics and the supernova-bright  upholstery, the boat looks very nicely put together. Not my cup of tea by any stretch of the imagination but I'm sure someone will absolutely love it. A change of upholstery to something more tonal to go with the beautiful timber would transform the interior and offer a much less of a sight-damaging experience. :shocked

If I had £97.5k to spend though, it wouldn't be on this vessel I'm afraid.

Purely a subjective opinion of course. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i quite like the purple seats hahaha,  just not the shape of the boat or the engine placement, we hired summer horizon a few years ago & the engine was inside in that one, & by the time we'd moored up for the evening our ears were ringing, :Stinky    lori

• Like 2