Stracey Arms MIll - can you help?

AdnamsGirl

Norfolk Windmills Trust has a grant to develop a larger Heritage Lottery Fund grant application for Stracey Arms Mill to aid with restoration and providing better access to the mill. Can you help by filling in a short online survey for the trust - it doesn't matter if you have or haven't visited in the past - follow the link fro the Friends of Norfolk Mills home page to the survey: http://friendsofnorfolkmills.org/

We have lost far too many of the Broadland drainage mills over the years. Those that remain are an important part of the region's heritage - let's make sure we don't lose any more.

Carol

• Like 2

Isn't the mill in private hands and operated and being marketed as part of a business?  If so I rather resent lottery funding being spent on it, if access to it were to be free and gaurenteed to remain so then I can understand there MAY be case for Public funding but...

Dave :hardhat:

So is the National Trust. You still pay.

• Like 1

Isn't the mill in private hands and operated and being marketed as part of a business?  If so I rather resent lottery funding being spent on it, if access to it were to be free and gaurenteed to remain so then I can understand there MAY be case for Public funding but...

Dave :hardhat:

I thought this pump is owned and maintained by "Norfolk Windmills" hence they are seeking assistance. Last time I was there I'm sure it was free albeit the usual "Please donate box".

P.s :wave  and  :welcome: to Mavis & John! cheers