The broads is rubbish because.....

Wonderwall

It's been two months since I have been back from the absolutely rubbish broads. All that beauty,fresh air, chill time, sounds , smells , pubs with beer food pool and darts. 

Please tell,me in this thread , how busy , cold, wet and full of undesirables it is so that I don't crave it every day

thanks in advance.

that Salhouse broad should just be filled in with gravel, it's such a dump   Don't you all agree ?  And beccles is just slum with river isn't it ?

totallysad.com 

• Like 2

When I read the title of this thread, I got in a right two and eight, rolled up my sleeves and was about to tell the poster in no uncertain terms, how dare he rubbish our beautiful Broads but then I read the post and now I understand.

I also think the place is rubbish, all those early morning sun rises with the mist on the water, sitting on the deck watching a sunset with a glass of something nice, having family fishing competitions with the kids (letting them win), terrible meals in riverside pubs and to top it all wild mooring or mud weighting and you can't even hear any traffic, just wild life, fish jumping and the ripple of the water, bloody terrible place if you ask me :naughty:

Grace

• Like 6

We have our boat on the Broads,but being only a short distance from our loverly North Norfolk beaches we should tell the world they are not that good as it took us ages to park due to the Beutiful day (25c)  last Sunday week with lines of cars josling fo for  a spot.Two days later almost had the beach to ourselves .bit like the rivers ,late September,Otober magic.Saying that we are off tomorrow for a week over the Southern rivers ,Stiil worth it even if it is busy.

ALL you lot need therapy, let's face it, the so called NP is a dump of a place, peeps taking in the rays, despicable! That pic with TWO canoes, ok who sprayed the 6 x 42ft cruisers out? Come on....own up! The rubbish Broads are that because ALL you lot are to blame for visiting too often! Soon be NO water left! 

Anyway, just to make sure this god awful place keeps up its standards, we have booked Sparkling Horizon for mid October. THEN it will ALL turn into the beautiful Broads that is really IS!:dance

cheersIain.

• Like 3

"That pic with TWO canoes, ok who sprayed the 6 x 42ft cruisers out?"

Nobody.  That lovely bridge at Potter Heigham kept them out - the picture is taken at West Somerton  
:party:

One of the most clear water spots on the network. The Dragonfly's skimming on top of  the water is magical there.

cheersIain

Sparkling Horizon is a cracking Boat, well done you, but why on earth would you want to be going to the dreadful place in October? Not many pesky hirers about, loads of moorings available at those god awful Broadland pubs, you're the one that needs therapy lol :naughty:

Grace

Sparkling Horizon is a cracking Boat, well done you, but why on earth would you want to be going to the dreadful place in October? Not many pesky hirers about, loads of moorings available at those god awful Broadland pubs, you're the one that needs therapy lol :naughty:

Grace

Correct Grace!!!:kiss I do!:naughty: 

cheersIain.