Best View

troutman62

Don't apologise Riyadhcrew - totally unnecessary!! The boat is moored in that little bay on the northside of the Broad  I think and I have the advantage of you, possibly, that I have "known" that spot for about 60 years!! Dont think its really changed much except I suspect the trees are a lot bigger!! Otherwise hardly changed at all and certainly less boats moored in the Broad these days despite constant wittering about "overcrowding"!!!

Lovely - especially as we have a light dusting of snow on the ground here this morning and I am about to spend the morning on Hickling!! Brrrrr....!!

• Like 2

I agree with Jaws, these pictures are truly stunning :clap I think Charlie said earlier about all the views being the best views, he is so right, how do we choose where our favourite place is when it's all so stunning. Some might say "Not another sunrise or sunset again" but you just can't beat a sunrise and sunset (my favourite times) anywhere on the Broads and the early morning mist, magical. Please keep them coming, it truly is helping fix the addiction for those of us unable to be there

Thank you all for posting them :love

Grace

• Like 3