Easter

Gracie

Happy Easter everyone

Whatever you're doing whether Boating or BBQing, let's hope the weather stays nice

The one thing I will definitely be doing that really isn't dependent on the weather is eating chocolate lol :love

Have a safe one

Grace :kiss

• Like 11

well as I wind down the last few minutes of work for 4 days, I will be thinking about those sterling souls who work through the holiday, keeping our police ambulance fire and hospital services manned, this will include my daughter working at the local 111 non emergency service this year.

• Like 8

Happy Easter folks, had a cream egg from boss today followed by check your emails over weekend!!

Kaz has the boat list out getting ready for next Friday trip for a week on the water. (keep out of her way)

I'm on call over Easter so if the list is getting out of hand i'm off to work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hockham Admiral said:

We're off to Lincoln and  North Lincolnshire, Grace,to visit two Grandchildren and their ladies (and two Great-Grandchildren each).... so it will be a busy four days!     :wave

Ah a willing volunteer to mow my lawn?

15 hours ago, Gracie said:

Happy Easter everyone

Whatever you're doing whether Boating or BBQing, let's hope the weather stays nice

The one thing I will definitely be doing that really isn't dependent on the weather is eating chocolate lol :love

Have a safe one

Grace :kiss

And drinking wine . Nothing new there then  :naughty:

• Like 2

Egg hunt indeed, anyone hides my egg they're in trouble twoguns Pops, I'm not religious and would never mock anyone who is but they broke bread and drank wine in the Bible and that's exactly what I'll be doing apart from the breaking bread bit of course :naughty:

Grace

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Egg hunt indeed, anyone hides my egg they're in trouble twoguns Pops, I'm not religious and would never mock anyone who is but they broke bread and drank wine in the Bible and that's exactly what I'll be doing apart from the breaking bread bit of course :naughty:

Grace

Nice one Gracie Have a great weekend

Carole

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gracie said:

Grace

Breaking chocolate instead..... :grin:

• Like 2

Darlin it was more yes you is right Brandy Wench's and drunken mutterings. All due to me having the Wench in tow along with two mini Wench's, well no so mini these days at 39 and 41.. A break needed to recharge me for yer darlin.

But im back now so behave

Charlie xx xx :kiss  :hardhat::arms:

• Like 2