Weather

Hylander

It's rumbling in east Herts at the moment and looks very gloomy - the plant pots need watering so I hope it does rain!

Rained yesterday morning and I managed to wash the car in the rain - saved on rinsing it.  First time I have cleaned it for about a year but I had an encounter with a slurry lorry/tractor on the North Walsham to Wayford Bridge road on Wednesday, it came round a bend too fast and the next thing I knew lumps of something unpleasant dropped on my car!  After the encounter, the large artic that had been on my backs*de disappeared as well - not sure what happened but I didn't hang around to find out.

• Haha 2

I think the dire forecast put a lot of local privateers off for this weekend. Usually Saturday and Sunday sees many of the big gin palaces out and about but both yesterday and today have been unusually quiet. Still quite a number of day boats out from WRC and Hipperson’s and wherever they hire from on Oulton Broad. 

Still nothing here ... not a drop. It did get very humid this afternoon and our garden desperately needs some rain ... but I guess that's good news for all the holidaymakers if it's been that way across the Broads.

• Like 1

We almost didn't head out in the van this weekend due to the dire forecast. Glad we ignored it because we had glorious weather, not a drop of rain and had a great weekend in a cracking location. :default_biggrin:

• Like 4