Happy New Year

Polly

19 minutes ago, Polly said:

May your hulls remain sound; your lines never tangle; may your propulsion never falter; may your stream flow smoothly.

Happy New Year everyone, God bless.

And may your sails be always full; and your wind be fair; may the tides be full and your water wide; wherever you glide.

Happy New Year Polly and all of you Members, Posters and Lurkers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, it’s nearly here. We wish all our friends and family all the best for 2023. Particularly health, happiness and the ability to pay your way. We’ve had a great Christmas seeing family and some friends, had family over from Germany, went out on days with the grandsons. Took delivery of a twenty year old sports car too. 2023 will see us on the Broads once again, Tiger riding, shooting, weekends away in ‘Zebedee’ (Z3) and the main event our daughters wedding to look forward to. Love to all xx

Griff

• Like 6

made it to 11.45 here, then fell asleep, it was tipping it down outside. so any fireworks were far enough away not to wake me. Happy new year everyone

6 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

May 2023 facilitate similar opportunities for as many libations as 2022 did.

what only 1 month for libations MM?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A Happy New Year to you all from me Ted owner of that rather odd looking mark 4 Hampton Just in case you didn't recognise me, O you did sorry, anyway like me I'm sure you're looking forward to a wonderful New Year on the Broads, I promise not to spoil it for you, regards Ted

IMG_20190920_122751.jpg

• Like 2