Broad Ambition - Underway on the H2O

1 hour ago, BroadAmbition said:

Special day on Sunday - Classic car run in my Z3 - IF I can get a navigator/ co driver 

would love to have voluntered for that, unfortunatley i'm taking the caravan over to my daughters then to go to a classic bus and truck show at Whitley on Monday at the car boot ground there, i'm sure you know where that is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gimme a wave as you pass reedham but do it quietly, I got beer and rum to snooze off, if you're running late you may see us at cantley,  and if you've completely messed up your timing we'll be at surlingham by then.

But I'll have money on still asleep at reedham. 

• Like 2

Far from good.

Here we are alongside at Brammerton. I take Purdey out for her evening walk. In her excitement to get ashore she leapt over the transom. Thing with that is, we are side on berthed not stern on 😩

Had to haul her back onboard over the transom into the well deck which got me wet through - she’s rubbish at using the emergency ladders.

It gets worse, instead of going ashore to have a shake, nope, straight into the wheelhouse. There’s oggin everywhere. 

She now looks somewhat embarrassed - and damp  It’s gonna take me ages to dry everything off

Griff

• Haha 2