Injured Mod on holiday....

BroadScot

Hi All,

If there are messages for me, I apologise for not replying, I had an accident on the boat. Will tell all later. I am ok and heading for the New Inn at Horning tonight IF my space I booked is still there for me. 

If Mike reads this, I hope to see you and Pat there tonight.

cheers Iain.

Only just seen this, hope you are ok and your holiday's not been affected too much, please let us know if you are well, I feel gutted for you as I know how much you were looking forward to this break

Thinking of you  :kiss

Grace

Wow thank you for your kind wishes. Right then I am a bit battered and bruised but able to do the mooring up for the Ruth (SWMBO)  and my sis in law. 

Well these are all the gory details. I have found IMO a design fault on Broadway2. The eye level fire extinguisher. It is at the end of the passageway across from the cooker, and Ruth was making me bacon n eggs. As she was working with her back to me I passed facing her but as I turned I whacked the FE and duley took a rather nasty fall, the holly teak flooring is very unforgiving when you land head first!

The upshot is I have a bruised face, torse and a badly skinned elbow, oh and a ostrish lump on my leg. Add that to arthritis means I aint entering any gymnastic events any time soon! :naughty:

Admiral (John) you'd better drink or I will be not best pleased. :naughty:

We are heading over to the south earlyish tomorrow for a few days. I have sent the ladies  into the Bridge Inn at Acle, as getting off the boat last night was not easy. More on that when I get home.

Thank you again for all your kindness. Oh and Poppy I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER! :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain

P.S. Please excuse typo errors I broke my vow of no more drams, I had a Whyte n Mackays and Irnn Bru lol

• Like 3