Merry Christmas

Snowy

Hello Snowy

We didn't get off to a very good start when you first joined the forum, I would like to rectify that and wish you and your family a smashing Christmas

Just like you we are doing normal family stuff, probably too much eating and drinking with a bit of luck :default_drinks:

I have friends from the East End, made of some good stuff you lot

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours :default_xmas2:

Grace

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, if all goes to plan I'll be onboard Nyx on Friday for 5 days or (with luck) longer. How has the water level been at Potter bridge recently? I hope to get to Neatishead for Sunday night. Does anyone know of any pubs open Christmas night? Rare I know!!

Who else will be about and in the northern area?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We are having 2 daughters and their families including a dog and a baby, over on Christmas eve, staying Christmas day and Boxing day. Two of them are vegetarians, one of whom is allergic to tomatoes. My son in law is allergic to fish. At least the double cooking stint will keep me busy. :12_slight_smile:

Anyway enough of my whinging.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Let's dream of warmer and lighter days on the river in 2018.

:default_beerchug:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to everyone here. This forum has certainly become one of the places where I like to look in every day ... several times a day!! Lol! And when you remember that we almost lost it ... well we all realised what this community means to us.

If anyone is in touch still with Jonzo, please pass on best wishes to him and his family too. :default_xmas6:

And special thanks to all the folk who stepped in to keep us afloat. :default_xmas6:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

I would like to wish all forum members and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

And thanks for putting up with my nonsense, may you all tolerate it for a long while to come as their is plenty more :default_biggrin:

Merry Christmas Y'all 

Jay

:default_xmas2:

Ok, it's nearly here, so, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all forumites, their families, mates, grannies and dogs

from 'B.A' her crew and their families / friends

There, that should cover it

Griff

P.S - A quick toast to wives and girlfriends, and may the two never meet!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, SwanR said:

Merry Christmas to everyone here. This forum has certainly become one of the places where I like to look in every day ... several times a day!! Lol! And when you remember that we almost lost it ... well we all realised what this community means to us.

If anyone is in touch still with Jonzo, please pass on best wishes to him and his family too. :default_xmas6:

And special thanks to all the folk who stepped in to keep us afloat. :default_xmas6:

Jean you are so right, we did nearly lose this place, if it wasn't for certain members and pesky Mods stepping up we wouldn't be here now. I can't imagine life without this forum and it's members and can't remember what I used to do with my spare time before I joined, probably watched a lot more rubbish on the telly and got out more Lol

I would also like to pass on my very best wishes to the Skipper and hope he has a lovely Christmas.

I am off my medication today so will be able to join you all in raising a glass to friends on here, past and present :default_xmas6:

Merry Christmas everyone

Grace :default_xmas2:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3