Couple Rescued Crossing Sutton Broad

BrundallNavy

1 hour ago, brundallNavy said:

It was a murky Monday evening when out of the mist came the silhouette of the ghostly galleon drifting slowly down the broad.Β 

At the helm was a wizened old sea dog of a captain, strangely assisted by a small cabin girl.

As far as could be ascertained the propulsion was twin beagle breath.

2 hours ago, brundallNavy said:

It was a murky Monday evening when out of the mist came the silhouette of the ghostly galleon drifting slowly down the broad.Β 

Sits down in story corner waiting to hear the next chapter ......

1 hour ago, FairTmiddlin said:

At the helm was a wizened old sea dog of a captain, strangely assisted by a small cabin girl.

As far as could be ascertained the propulsion was twin beagle breath.

There was certainly a lot of hot air....

As darkness descended a small voice was heard to call out β€œ do we have any candles” 

A fine knight appeared on his white steed ( well cream actually) throw me a line and I will pull you to safety came a voice in a Broad Suffolk accent mixed with a bit of bucks.Β 

Β 

:default_icon_wave:

• Like 1

I trust the problem is now sorted and RT is proceeding upon her way to beccles. Currently I have a bilge pump coming on for a couple of minutes every few hours, usually when I move to the starboard side., I will be departing for Brendon in about an hour. Once the washing up has been done.

• Like 1

It’s ok grandma he’s wearing a hat so he must be friendly.Β 

Once under tow when we get to 5 mph put it in gear and drop the clutch came the instructions, ok ready now ! Β  Still no luck so the only thing left to do is send the patient to Papastoft for a transplant, I’ll call ahead and make the arrangements replied the white knight.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1